Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

The Brady Bunch - The Second Season
Format: DVD|Change

on February 8, 2013
I purchased this specifically to introduce my children to The Brady Bunch that I grew up loving. I am sooooooooo glad that I did. My children love this show. And, Oh the memories that have come flooding back. My daughter begs to watch The Brady Bunch every day. We have a movie night on the weekend and are going through each season. Opportunities to share part of your childhood with your own children do not come around all the time so I am thankful for this opportunity. Purchasing these dvd's is well worth it, if for no other reason than being able to spend time sharing something you loved with your chidlren.

The dvd quality was flawless. It was simply much better than I expected. Each dvd has several shows on it that are listed in the menu. The menues are easily navigated. Each show starts by showing the Brady's (very young) all lined up on the stairs with some brady music playing. My kids love that part.

We are on season 2 and my kids are amazed at how the Brady kids have grown. Just wait until they meet Johnny Bravo!

Again, the quality is supurb. I highly recommend these dvds. I did consider purchasing the set with the shag carpet which had all the dvds in cardboard sleeves, but the reviews scared me off with the complaints of glue sticking on the dvds and the dvds getting scratched. These dvds are all in plastic cases and are well protected. Oh, and I like having the Lenticular printing (wiggle pictures/3d pictures) on the cover of each season that show the Brady's looking around at each other as they do in the intro. My daughter loves to play with them. So if you are considering purchasing these dvds then do not hesitate and get them now. You absolutely will not regret the purchase.

Enjoy the memories!

Here are all the seasons I purchased:
The Brady Bunch - The Complete First Season
The Brady Bunch - The Complete Second Season
The Brady Bunch - The Complete Third Season
The Brady Bunch - The Complete Fourth Season
The Brady Bunch - The Complete Final Season
3 people found this helpful
on July 5, 2016
Season 2 - the series peaked. Florence Henderson ditched the blonde wig and the soft and gentle characterization of Carol Brady that impaired her during Season 1 and became the hippest, coolest mom on TV - and it has forever remained that way. The broad comedy of Season 1 gradually dissolved as the six kids started to grow up - very fast. By the end of Season 2, despite not winning a single award (and no awards were awaiting), and not being in the top 10 or even 20, The Brady Bunch had firmly rooted itself in American pop culture.
on April 26, 2018
Great disc set ! The quality of the film is excellent. Watching them is like spending time with an old friend. I'm an oldies fan. Television back then was superior compared to a lot of the +$@#£& on television today ! Glad I purchased 😊
on April 21, 2014
Why, oh why do they not make shows like this anymore? With all the junk on TV, this is a great alternative to cartoons and can be enjoyed by the whole family! Kids will watch it and love it for the first time, and parents will watch it and remember how much they loved it as a kid! The best part? NO COMMERCIALS! What a relief - because if you record the Brady Bunch on TV, you'll find that there are very mature commercials tucked in-between the show's segments. Not here - and it's an excellent value!
One person found this helpful
on November 25, 2012
I grew up with the Brady Bunch. And found the 1st season at Target for $10. I started watching it with my 5 yr old daughter and she's hooked. How funny is that. I guess the Brady Bunch is spanning another generation. And I have to tell you that I really enjoyed watching the episodes, maybe I was remembering what it was like back in the 70's. And that my 5 year old daughter is asking to watch Brady bunch just makes me smile. So I had to buy the next season - and there's one episode on the 4 disk that she just laughs and laughs and laughs.
on March 20, 2013
My 8 year old granddaughter has just lately found The Brady Bunch and she is hooked! I have to say that I am enjoying watching the series with her - memories and spending time with and love to hear her laughter. It brings back memories when my son watched The Brady Bunch when he was a little boy. The Brady Bunch is, of course, not Emmy winning material, but it is filled with good clean story lines for kids and my granddaughter has connected with the Brady kids.
on September 18, 2017
It is nice. The dvd is all I expected.
on September 8, 2016
The second season saw the cheesy plot lines and famous catch phrases begin. Fans won't be disappointed.
on January 10, 2015
Bought as a gift for my grown niece as a gift. Her 6 & 8 year old absolutely fell in love with Brady family's antics. Still great fun for those who grew up with the Bradys and treat for a new generation.
on September 9, 2014
I love this show!It's funny to the extreme!I had this show as well all other movies that are being replaced right now because of my brother throwing my movies out!I love this site!I'll keep on buying from here always!