Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 1,323 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,770 reviews
The Breakfast Club is a classic movie!!! I recently showed this to my teenage daughter, and she loved it so much we purchased it. The 30th Anniversary edition is a great buy.
on June 4, 2017
The Breakfast Club is on my list of the top 10 movies of all time. Perhaps everyone won't feel this way, but for me, I could watch this movie every day and still love it.
on September 1, 2016
Great movie that ANYONE in high school can relate to. Does not matter if you went through high school decades ago, years ago or are currently in high school you will find it funny, amusing and serious all in one sitting. It's a must watch.
on April 27, 2017
I received my bluray completely broken and cracked. (The blue box, not the disk) They re-shrink wrapped a used movie when I paid and requested a new one. Not happy.
on March 26, 2016
This movie changed my life when I first borrowed it from the library, so of corse I had to buy it. Im the kind of person who rarely buys DVDs unless I will watch the movie multiple times over. I picked this version in particular, because of the extra special features that the standard and box set editions don't have. I believe everyone should experience this movie at least once in their lifetime. I think everyone can relate to at least one of the characters in the film even today. I didn't grow up in the age of John Hughes, but me being an old soul can appreciate this movie for what it means to so many people.
on November 25, 2015
If I could give this six stars, I would. The Breakfast Club is a timeless classic high school movie that happened to come out when I was in high school. I thought it was great then, but this movie seems to resonate with all generations - the issues are timeless. People see you as they want to see you - a jock, a princess, a nerd, a basket case, and a criminal. Last week I watched it with my daughter, who is in high school, and she loved it too. She watched it again with a friend of hers. Obviously, given that it is rated "R", one should use discretion in deciding if your child should watch a movie like this.
on January 23, 2017
I watched this with my almost teens as they are starting to struggle with some of the things that are addressed in this movie. Some parts of it are cringey, i.e. when Bender casually throws out sexual assault. But while reeking of the 80s, some of those teen longings are universal and it was an awesome ride again. Besides, I'm totally going to start calling people Neo Maxi Zoon Dweebies (or however it's spelled) again. Because when you mess with the bull...
on July 18, 2016
I hadn't seen this movie in 20 years and decided to watch it with my 13 year old, half expecting it to fall into the category of "this movie is so dated!" Unbelievably, it hit on most of the themes that she's grappling with right now and was an awesome entree into have some healthy conversations. Fair warning though, there's a couple of scenes with a descent amount of sex talk that made me squirm sitting next to my new teen. But really, this movie is still unbelievably relevant.
on November 9, 2015
As a kid, I loved the Breakfast Club. It was a defining anthem, a film that spoke to my friends and me of our struggles with our teachers and parents who just did not and could not understand.

Now that I'm middle-aged, watching the Breakfast Club again was fun and nostalgic, but was certainly not as deep as I remembered it. Absolutely worth the time, and my European partner who had never seen it was entertained as well.

The biggest negative though - it was hard to resist the urge to shake my fist and yell "you damned kids get off my lawn!"
on September 19, 2016
put in the free movies for prine members