Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 20, 2018
Richard Bach stole my soul when i read Johnathan Livingston Seagull my junior year in high school (500 years ago) and that little book changed my world and how i looked at it,a profound change.Thank-you Richard Bach from ALL the humans you helped enlighten,if i must say so myself.Thank-you.
on February 27, 2016
This was my first introduction to Richard Bach and he is now my favorite author (and this is my favorite book). I'd highly recommend all of his books, they are so different and yet so absolutely fabulous.
2 people found this helpful
on February 6, 2016
This is one of the most amazing books I've ever read. I have never read such an amazing description of a nature of a man, and a difficult man. Emotions, struggles, thoughts - it is rich of them. Don't treat it as some love story. This is more a book of feelings, emotions, and life. Written by a genius, too. I love Bach.
on April 22, 2018
My best friend gave this book to me. I've been single for most of my adult life and have been wondering why when everyone else seems to be with somebody. I didn't feel so alone after reading this story!
on February 8, 2016
Reread for about the 10th time. As wonderful as the first time. I love the way this book presents Richard Bach, and of course, Leslie. I would love to be in the same room having a conversation with the two of them. Wait a minute, I think that is exactly what reading this book is like. Thumbs up!
2 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2017
I was "forced" to read Richard Bach by a teacher in high school who has effectively changed my life and the way I view it. Now 42, I am able to extract a whole new meaning from his words. I'll keep reading this book for as long as I'm on this earth, and I'll keep learning new things each time.
on December 5, 2017
Quick and enjoyable read. I resonated with much of what he wrote about.
on April 10, 2015
I was unimpressed. I was hoping for insights like Jonathan Livingston Seagull. It's just a hokey memoir about a love affair that has since soured.
One person found this helpful
on January 10, 2016
Fun book to read. Nicely written story about part of Richard Bach's life focused on his spiritual lessons and the search for his soulmate.
on January 29, 2013
I would give this book 5 stars, except for a broken heart. I had a long distance relationship, and this was "our book" because we related to many parts of the story. But she unexpectedly and suddenly decided to not see me anymore. So before the book was good, but now I can't bear to look at it.