Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on November 22, 2014
Enjoyed the show ordered series two right away
on June 23, 2015
Story lines are winey, with Jim and his wife fighting all the time and trouble with his daughter, which is not relative to the show and not up to Detective Lewis standards. I gave it three stars only because I like Kevin Whately.
on May 20, 2016
I haven't watched this yet, but I am a fan of Keven Whately and British mysteries, so I anticipate an entertaining viewing experience.
on January 13, 2015
I bought this because I enjoy Kevin Whately in Inspector Morse and Inspector Lewis series, and I wasn't disappointed in this series either. Very good. Good cast, with some humor. Would recommend.
on March 1, 2015
I have enjoyed Kevin Whately's performance is other series that I have seen on PB. This series is excellent, with good plots and excellent performances.
on September 23, 2016
bad role for him to play
on October 18, 2015
Kevin Whately is one of our favorite actors, so enjoyed watching him in this series.
on June 25, 2016