Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

67%
33%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on February 20, 2007
I saw The Brothers at a film festival in London a couple of years ago. Nice to see the film got a nice DVD release. THE BROS. is a very funny, raunchy biting kind of comedy. Lot's of bad language and pot-smoking and criminal misbehavior. Kind of like a "white guys" version of the film FRIDAY. If you're into that type of film, I highly recommend this one.

The film has a lot of great cameos from Shaq, Ludacris, Carrot Top, Cindy Margolis, Vanilla Ice, etc. in a mockumentary portion. But the film's stars, John Tindall, Joachim Wiese, and Dennis Scott really put out fantastic performances. Keep an eye on these guys.

This is NOT another "Malibu's Most Wanted." It has a brain, heart and soul.
on December 6, 2014
I love this movie, its a great story. It will make you cry and laugh. I went to a popular cd/dvd chain store and requested it. They told me it was on their "list of movies to never buy, sell or trade-in" So I bought it here after years of on and off searching. Your chances of finding this in any store is extremely slim.
on May 29, 2008
When I first went to my friend's house to watch a movie, I was a tad surprised when this was produced, and I immediately went into it with the very lowest of expectations when it he described as "a more real 'Malibu's Most Wanted'", and figured it was another awful comedy movie about white people behaving moronically.

But to my surprise, I enjoyed this movie thoroughly and was entertained throughout. It's truly one of the funnier movies I have ever seen. I think a number of these reviews fail to see the irony in it; but whatever.

This movie is definitely worth the watch especially when you can consider you can buy it for a mere 3$.
on June 24, 2007
The sound is poor, the story is poor, the dialogue is poor. I bought the disc for Arielle Kebble. She's in less than 5% of it.
on March 14, 2007
This Director is one to watch. An fresh new story line about white rappers, with a satisfying twist at the end. Lots of music, good ironic comedy. Especially like the cameos and supporting cast.