Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2016
Oriah is a great writer. She writes from her heart, and that is what you feel from her books.
on August 14, 2016
Holy Moley - this is one of the most inspiring books I have read lately! There are activations in every chapter!
on May 11, 2015
Insightful and lively reading -- just the right blend of personal story with the thoughtful guidance in the essays. The meditation suggestions following each essay have proved helpful.
on September 6, 2015
Inspiration for living every day to the fullest. This book is a perspective changer. A guide for those who seek spirituality in the everyday experience.
on June 16, 2016
shes great
on July 22, 2015
a recommended read if you are looking for down to earth inspiration ...
on July 17, 2015
Just reading it now, Came just as I finished reading The Dance.
on October 28, 2013
Excellent book. Very thought provoking. I especially enjoyed the meditations at the end of each chapter. I would suggest this book for anyone looking to make positive changes.
on March 10, 2015
Again, magnificent! I love all of her work. She stirs something deep in my soul.
on February 20, 2014
I first read this as a borrowed book. I'm so glad to have my own copy on my Kindle. I love what this lady writes. I recommend it for everyone.