Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

The Canadian Tenors
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 18, 2017
Sensational music which u will play many times
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2016
This is a fabulous CD. My mother was in the Sweet Adelines Barbershop chorus. This reminds me of the beautiful barbershop harmony they sang. I listen to this CD with my headphones on while going to sleep. It's great!
on January 9, 2018
Only one song in English..didn’t care for that
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2010
The Canadian Tenors are my new favorite group. After hearing their Christmas CD, I immediately ordered this one and I have not been disappointed. Both CDs are just beautiful. The songs here show a wide range of styles and the tenors can show off their amazing voices. My favorite tracks are "Adagio", "Belle", "Hallelujah" and "Because We Believe". Honestly, I'm just kidding myself because I love them all. There is not one bad performance here. After hearing this CD, I bought the DVD of their concert and it was so fun to see them perform. I will buy everything they record in the future. while Il Divo has the distinction of "inventing" the popera genre with their group (and I'm not denying that they're good), I prefer the voices of the CT. This group is perfection!
on January 6, 2013
Rich and mature voices singing a nice variety of music...without being too operatic. My husband and I truly enjoy this CD.
on February 23, 2010
I was introduced to the Canadian Tenors when they appeared on Oprah recently. I was just flipping channels, and the music caught my ear.
The song they sang, "Hallelujah" was so amazing, I had to hear more. Once I heard more of their music I was sold, and ordered this CD.
It has not left my car's CD player since. There is such a wide range of styles, from pop to classical, and from English, to French, to Spanish, to Italian, that the CD never gets boring.
The individual singers are featured on each song in ways that play to their unique strengths. And while their vocal styles differ in many ways, they blend in a way that often brings tears to my eyes.
This is a CD you can't go wrong with.
on January 10, 2013
I first saw the Tenors on PBS, thought they were outstanding. Nice mix, contemporary, classical, opera. Everyone should have the Tenors in their music collection.
on August 13, 2012
A great group of talents these gents have proven to be.
They can hold themselves up to any tenor group in the world and in the same breath are professional and jovial without being aloof.
This CD would complement a collection of someone who enjoys good music.
I had one listen of this CD and then placed it into the car CD player where it ate it. It is a great loss and I am going to have to buy another.
I think the current CD is between CD's 4 and 5 in the player, somehow.
These gents sing in a way we all wish we could.
on September 12, 2015
Love the album. Every song is "off the charts". The song, Hallelujah, is amazing and better sung than anyone I've heard so it. The CD has stayed in my car for at least four months. Very very uplifting.
on January 30, 2014
This group, now called just "Tenors" is fabulous! They have backgrounds in opera, pop music and everything in between. They are individually extemely talented and together they are magical!! Their song choices are great. All four of the guys are very personable and very individual. This is a wonderful CD. If you have never heard them, buy it anyway. You will be thoroughly impressed.