Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on May 24, 2011
The book was ok. I would of liked to get a little bit of background info about why Faith's marriage was already shaky. I would of also liked to have her husband's point of view on the issue to see how he went through the motions with everything. Faith was weak and gulliable! How do you let your homegirl/bestfriend convince you to do some hard drugs? Where's the will power? But that just goes to show you that when you start using drugs everything that you ever accomplished goes right out the window! The only thing that matters is scoring your next hit. After all the things that Faith goes through, I really thought she was going to get it together! I guess I'll see when I order part two "Still Candy Shopping"
on February 17, 2014
This was a good read. It was sad and it shows how one choice in the wrong direction can change your life forever. I couldn't bring myself to purchase part 2.
on April 22, 2017
This Book will make you take a hard look at the Dope game and know that it's real! Enjoyable Read
on January 1, 2014
I am an addict myself and been struggling for four . years myself and boy of boy did she have it on the nail.however there some parts I don't see as true however I'd say 99 percent is true. she did an awesome job with getting the ugly facts of addiction. I wonder if she had one of her own as in the author..or she had to be closely effected by the way someone who has or had been addict for a while.
on November 6, 2016
Awesome love it I'm about to read the second part to this book I know its gonna be just as good
on September 25, 2012
Candy Shop was a great read. I read it with my book club and everyone enjoyed it. It made for an interesting discussion and we all wanted more. It was just amazing to see how someone can be persuaded to do drugs and then get hooked like the characters did in this book. Kiki you did a great job and I'm a fan for life.
on September 22, 2015
The book I got is not complete, it only go up to page 183 so I want a refund or another one sent out. Thanks
on April 26, 2015
Another book purchased for my sister recuperating from cancer. She has read this book and many other Swinson books in a matter of days.
on September 4, 2014
I really dislike the ending. this book is pointless. she has some better books than this. never again. won't recommend.
on May 11, 2009
The Candy Shop
I have read alot of Kiki's books. I think she is a great author. This book shows her versaility. I wish she would write a sequel. I agree with Kiki. We read books about drug dealers, money, jewelry and fancy cars. This book displays the adverse of drugs, addiction, prostitution and broken homes.