Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on July 2, 2013
great tips and a great way for them to write about what their feelings are and stuff they are going through.
Girls at this age are so into writing in journals, its perfect!
on March 2, 2014
This product is a wonderful tool to use with the book. It helps young girls put their thoughts in perspective. Great mother daughter conversation tool. I really recommend.
on June 10, 2017
This book has helped to guide my daughter towards understanding the changes in her body as she grows and has opened a door to discussing it with me. Strongly recommend.
on August 9, 2017
My 9 year old enjoyed reflecting on her reading with this journal. So glad i bought this with the book!
on June 26, 2017
Cute journal, with though provoking, interesting journal topics.
on September 18, 2014
9 yo daughter found this very interesting. She had read the book ,The care and keeping of you ,but enjoyed the opportunity to tell her story. She is saving it to write down her experiences as they happen. I would recommend it to mom's of young girls to help start important coming of age discussions.
on March 24, 2017
Great book! My daughter loves it!
on April 29, 2017
Just what my granddaughter needed to help her with questions about her body.
on February 10, 2014
It was just what my daughter and I needed! This is great for those girls who love to write their thoughts down. When I asked her if she had questions, she handed me her journal .................... then the talking began! This is just what she and I needed!
on September 23, 2017