Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on December 8, 2016
It kept skipping. I couldn't watch it. 😭
on September 25, 2015
This is very much a B movie. Very bad acting. Couldn't even finish the movie it was so annoying.
on March 2, 2013
This movie wasn't even what I would call a B-horror movie. The acting was terrible and the script predictable, this is a miss in my opinion.
on February 11, 2013
I think my rental fee covered the budget for this movie.
The story was bad and film looked like a home movie.
Terrible acting too.
I would have nothing good to say about this.
on January 28, 2013
I have no clue what this movie was about. It had no beginning, no middle, and the only end it had was when I cut this crap off. This was absolutely garbage. Do not waste your money or time.
on June 7, 2015
Not the best but ok. Im a big Jonathan Breck fan so that helped me to get through it.
on March 10, 2008
A teen horror for the faint of heart. It's more in the vein of "When a Stranger Calls" (the remake) and "Disturbia"(but without the big budget) both of which I really liked, but also had humor. Overall, I thought it was funny. It has that 80's movie vibe.

I'm a big Jennifer Tilly fan and think she's a comedic genius. As always, she delivers with her quick wit and a purring feline voice. When Miss T. arrives, she brings loads of enjoyment, but she's not the star - she's in about 30 minutes of the film. Her character is completely off her rocker (and a rip on Mary Kay Letourneau, the teacher that married her student she had sex with when he was 12 years old).

Attractive actors all around. It's laced with teen issues and dialogue and a crazy authoritative figure. I would have liked to have seen some romance (there was none). The kids are likeable and out to have some harmless fun, but it wouldn't be a scream fest if they all made it back to the dance without meeting an untimely death.

I liked the backstory on `The Caretaker' and how everything comes full circle. He's kind of a serial killer with a big heart. Too big of a heart actually.

And who knew saline implants light up? I learned something new from this film (and my husband hit rewind three times). That and what a fruit picker is. It's a metal device used to pick the fruit in trees that you can't reach. Only this guy's is whacked out and used to murder loitering teens.

It made for a fun, eat popcorn and yell at the screen kind of night.
on August 5, 2015
OK for a horror flick. If you like Jennifer Tilly, you'll like this.
on March 11, 2008
...it's saved by a very talented cast and crew and has some genuine campy goodness throughout that is highlighted by Jennifer Tilly's role of a horny School Teacher (why didnt I have a teacher that looked and acted like this?????) who wants to sleep with her students to become famous and Judd Nelson (yes hes still acting!) as a very overprotective father. Jennifer Tilly's performance in The Caretaker will leave the viewer breathless and help cement her hold on the "Scream Queen" of the new millenium and beyond.

One of the other cameos was Jonathan Breck (the Creeper himself) out of make-up and creepy as The Limo Driver. A very effective score from Jim Lang helps to highlight the creepier and more atmospheric parts of the film. The Caretaker cast is rounded out by Andrew St.John, Jennifer Freeman form "My wife and Kids" as well as a host of other way too beautiful up and comers.

So weve already explained that this is a film geared toward teens and their dates but fear not......While the gore is downplayed in this one there is still one scene with ample nudity. In fact this scene contains the Boob-o-Lantern which is reason enough to go out and buy this DVD.....I cant even explain it without laughing my !@# off so just trust me you gotta see it.

...This is the perfect film to watch with your signifigant other who may not be into more hardcore horror fare. This film is perfect to bridge the generation gap between you and your teenage child as it has something for everyone to enjoy.

For entire review please visit [...]
on September 6, 2012
OK NOT GOOD BUT I COULD SEE IT AGAIN IF I WAS UP AROUND 3 OR 4AM WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO