Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on April 20, 2007
Like several others, I did not realize that this was not a full version of the book.

Beyond that, I really did not find the book valuable at all. I thought he created the illusion of exploring these topics open-mindedly, but once a cursory introduction of the "problem" was introduced, he seemed to race down the evangelical Christian explanation with little or no attention to major counterarguments or exceptions. Many times I felt I was led down a slippery slope, where each point led to the next, but none were well established and the topic was very one-sided.

For many, you will love this book and find my review completely off base. But I approached this book as a philosopher who is a Christian, not as a Christian who wants to be aware of a little philosophy but has no real willingness to challenge core beliefs.