Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 4, 2015
Pop ups were well done, but a little difficult to see everything clearly. The story had such potential, but the rhyming repetition was not that good. From the description and reviews, I thought this would be good for an 8 year old boy, but it needed more story to capture repeated interest. If I had seen this in a store and been able to look inside, I would not have bought it.
on May 14, 2015
The illustrations themselves are great and totally worth buying the book because of them, the pop up quality is amazing as well and gathers much attention and awe. But the writing is so boring and I cannot get through reading it. It's repetitive, and not in a cute way. It is very dull.
VINE VOICEon February 24, 2012
My 5 year old grandchild loved this book. Wonderfully illustrated. . A joy for young children of all ages who love pirates. I enjoyed this book myself. Very amusing and GREAT pop ups. You dont have to love Pirates to love this book. A must for children of all ages even if you don't love pirates . The book is very amusing and will be opened over and over again. A wonderful gift!!!!
on September 18, 2009
My daughter just turned three; we have had this book for months and months and it is STILL one of her favorite bed time stories. She can recite most of it now but prefers the 'and still the waters rose and the grey shark showed his nose' and the 'or its whey hey ho and down we go' lines (so I pause so she can sing these lines herself).

The pace is great, the wording and imagery is fun and the pop ups are spectacular (very detailed and intricate).

This has become my favorite gift giving book!
on November 28, 2016
Very detailed pop up book. Illustration is so neat. Story is great.
on February 12, 2014
My son apsolutley loves this book. The only issue is that he tore a few of the pages already due to getting ahold of it when it was left out. I highly suggest to ever is reading this, never leave a fragile book like this in the reach of a toddler!
on November 5, 2016
This is my son's favorite book.
on March 2, 2013
We have been reading this with our son since he was 1. Now at 21/2 he enjoys it even more as do we. It's a fun and funny story that we all quote from time to time to be silly and it's been fun for the whole family. Great pop ups too. Highly recommend. And Amazons shipping and packing can't be beat!
on June 5, 2016
Such a fun book to read to my Grand daughter!!
on May 16, 2014
This pop-up book is beautifully done and the silly story keeps my 5 year old entertained. It's repetition also makes it so that he starts reading the story TO me, which is always fun. Great book.