Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$6.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 683 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,003 reviews
on June 30, 2017
My daughter is obsessed with this book, but we have been editing the whole "guns killing spots" aspect of the book a bit, as it seems a bit violent (my God I am getting old). I will say, my little girl was quite disappointed that Thing 1 and Thing 2 didn't pop up in this one, but little cats A,B,C, etc. eventually won her heart.
on March 1, 2017
I was raised with Dr. Seuss Books, now time for the next generation.
Grand-kids love it when I visit and read a book to go to sleep. It is the perfect way to get them to relax, either for nap or bed. Gives nice subject to dream about too.
on August 29, 2016
I remember when I was a little girl and I had a subscription to the Dr Seuss books, they are amazing and I loved them. I bought this one for my great grandson and I am sure he will love them as much as I did. I got the hard cover book because they last so long and my granddaughter can keep them and read to all her children and they can read to her when they start reading. All of the Dr. Seuss books are great
on May 25, 2017
My adult daughter with learning disabilities is thrilled to rediscover this book from her childhood. After seeing a wonderful dramatic performance (dance and song) of this story now spends hours reading this book and is thrilled with revisiting The Cat in the Hat!!
on November 19, 2015
I am glad to have purchased a copy of this book for my 2 kindergarten boys. This book is a great example of rhyming word families and high frequency words. The story itself will keep their attention, and I look forward to putting in a lot of enthusiasm when reading this book to them!

I have a whole week of lessons for word families, rhyming, sight words, crafts, and even a few math activities to do along with this book. I am super excited to get started!
on May 20, 2017
This was a gift for my 7 year old granddaughter. They were celebrating Dr Seuss's birthday at school all week. She enjoyed being to read each book being featured at school
on April 3, 2017
Through multiple generations and across the earth, the stories of Dr Seuss have stood the test of time. The cat in the hat is a perfect reminder why.
on March 5, 2016
This is a classic in every sense. Fermentation of kids have learned to read with this book and future generations will too. The adventures the cat takes Sally and Conrad are full of fun. The method Cat uses to get Conrad to mature and start taking responsibilities while loosening uptight Sally is educational for all. I read this book when I was young and sat there while both of my kids read it too. The best.
on March 28, 2016
Dr Suess is always loveable and easy. This is an excellent starter reading book. Since we are going on a Carnival Cruise this June, and the new children's program is Suess at Sea I thought it was time to brush up for vacation!
on July 12, 2017
An all time favorite. Everyone i'm sure is familiar with this story. It's a cute book and price on amazon is better than anywhere else.