Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 29, 2016
Love this movie. Such a funny role for Paul. I am a huge WWE fan so I try to get them all. Have only seen one bad actor from wresting...sorry Kurt. But, this Is a good movie. I enjoy it every time I watch it. Love watching Paul's interaction with the kids.
on August 16, 2011
I did not have a single problem in getting the merchandise ordered .. Amazon is the only logical place to order anything from as
they are "secure". If a problem arises with anything ordered through them, it will be dealt with in a timely manner. It's
wonderful when companies use Amazon to sell their wares because they have to live up to Amazon's standards.

I did not have any concerns .. the product arrived in grade A condition AND it arrived a little earlier than expected.
on July 9, 2012
This movie was actually really good. Paul Levesque (Triple H) did a really good job as far as acting is concerned. The movie had a solid plot. Overall it was just a really good flick. I can definitely see Triple H becoming a top rated actor. And I'm not just saying this because I love love (love) Triple H in ring and out. I really think this guy has potential. Sadly, not alot of people give him credit.
on February 1, 2017
Good movie funny.
on December 28, 2015
this is enjoyable movie who knew triple h could act and be funny in this movie he does a fair job at it
on December 18, 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on August 19, 2016
This was a great movie. I'm so glad I purchased it. It was bought for my daughters birthday. She absolutely loved it
on October 25, 2014
By no means is this s great movie, but it is a great feel good movie.

If you enjoy WWE and Triple H, his character really sticks to you. He is a father trying to get reconnected to his daughter. Overall it is one of those average movies they have enough humor to it, in which you could watch over and over again.
on November 28, 2015
Triple H has a softer side in this flick.
on March 25, 2017