Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
asked by Shanghaied on August 26, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Dennis M. Franco answered on February 22, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have not read this book yet, though I do plan on doing so. I have heard a lot of good things about it. For about the past year I have cut out all meat and almost all dairy from my diet and I have to say that I feel better than I ever have. This year my allergies have have not bothered me at all. I didn't even think about them until some coworkers we talking about theirs acting up the other day. I would suggest buying this book if you are interested and adjusting your diet however you feel will benefit you.
Scorpio Snake answered on August 30, 2006
Comment | 3 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have to read Denise Minger's review on The China Study. She has done a lot of work on it.
http://rawfoodsos.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
I have listed just one link. If you look at the right-hand side of her page you'll see more posts.
Sue answered on July 12, 2010
Comment | 3 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jack He answered on December 11, 2006
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ruben I. Banuelos answered on July 23, 2011
Comment | 0 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 15, 2007 9:51:43 AM PST]

A
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 15, 2007 9:07:04 AM PST]