Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on August 10, 2016
Another amazing book by Suzanne White. If you think 'The New Astrology' is as simple as being a Sag/Tiger, Cap/Monkey, or an Aquarian/Cat, wait until you read about the elements involved in each sign in 'The New Chinese Astrology'. The presence of fire, water, earth, wood or metal greatly influences each sign and gives readers further insight into their own and others' behavior. A Cat/Rabbit born in the fire year of 1927 and 1987 are much different to a Cat/Rabbit born in a water year of 1903 and 1963. Be sure to know your exact date!
on March 12, 2014
I bought this book here,
based on the little preread given to us all.
But after I bought it,
I realised that I already owned it?
What may have happened,
as may happen with all whom buy
such a book,
is the desire to read the page about yourself
and your loved, and your hated ones.
Well, as it happens,
I guess I never spent much time at the beginning of the book.
Without having to buy the book,
you will probably agree,
that the beginning is quite riveting!
Her life, her own life,
and how it came that she would put her own name in the
hat to represent a fascinating thing that is Chinese astrology
is very warming.
That she not only does this,
but also marries the Chinese astrology with that other
majestic way to make some sense of the world and some of her participants,
is just hot.
Now the first creature to meet the Buddha,
the Rat,
is no sign to feel embarrassed of being.
Reading the beautifully written piece on the Rat is what made me want to buy the whole book again.
Never mind,
it is on my computer,
the other one is in a book.
So in my twilight years
I can make the type bigger,
play with the writing in all sorts of ways.
Enjoy,
I hope that you enjoy the Suzanne White experience as much as I ended up doing.
on July 29, 2017
I have also another book from her, I love it! the personality traits are very good, I checked with some people and everybody felt right on her descriptions.
on April 11, 2011
A combination of the chinese animal zodiac a long with it's corresponding element for the year, this book is a complete aspect of the chinese zodiac. Including chart that shows the animal/element for each year from 2020 all the way back to the early 1500's. Add Suzanne's "The New Astrology" to this one and gain a complete picture of the western zodiac and the corresponding eastern zodiac and its element for that year, making the most out of anybodies birthdate. Apropriate for people who want to get the complete aspect out of their charts. Suzanne White has made excellent contributions to the world of astrology, her books are easy to read and full of well-researched information. For anybody trying to make sense of astrology to the more experienced astrologer, Suzanne White's entire collection is a must own!
on December 19, 2015
The book is clearly biased against some signs. I thought she would be objective. Clearly not. The seller was great and the book came quickly.
on February 7, 2016
Very interesting and certainly fits.
on June 3, 2016
ok
on January 12, 2016
Perfect
on March 3, 2015
took a little while for shipping but book is Good
on September 21, 2012
This book was a fun easy to understand book about Chinese Astrology. It took away the mystery behind it and made me chuckle. I would recommend it to anyone curious about Chinese Astrology.