Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on July 14, 2015
Great read, and short enough to read in one sitting. I started to read this in KCI airport, and was done by the time I landed in LaGuardia airport. It will make you think a lot about the choices one has to make at various stages in their life, based off of what they want, and what they are willing to do to get there. It will also challenge whether your motives are right for the decisions you are making.
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2014
The Choice takes the reader through the journey taken by Mark Christopher, a man who gave up everything to follow his dream and focus on his family, and his struggle with keeping perspective through the success he finds. While I will not spoil the ending - which is both powerful and predictable - Mandino's storytelling and use of the parable as a lesson for life's learning is as inspired as the Biblical accounts to which he routinely turns. The book will hit home for anyone who struggles with life's choices - especially work and family. An inspired and inspiring read.
I would simply like to say that this is one of the most uplifting books that I've ever read. If ever, you feel down and out, read this or any of Og Mandino books. You'll never feel the same way again. Sadly, Mr. Mandino left this world far too early. More than any other author I've ever read; he had the unique gift of providing enlightenment and self-help through the use of parables that are second to none. It would be impossible not to read one of his books and end up feeling a whole lot better about your circumstances. This particular book clearly shows that we all have choices; we just have to choose the right path. Og Mandino was a one of a kind author, the likes of which we'll never see again.
on August 18, 2017
Never before have I read words and sentences arranged in a manner that enlarge my heart and open my soul. Being a melanoma survivor with three young children, I had a very raw connection with the main character. Beautifully written with principles for all ages.
on August 30, 2014
Excellent motivational thriller, this is a very well written book with a smooth flow and gripping storyline that delivers big time on personal improvement. No criticisms to offer on this one. It is one of the best books I have read this year. The storyline, the twists and turns and the motivational nuggets interspersed throughout the book make this book required reading for those looking for self motivation material that does not read like a transcribed college lecture. It was hard to put this book down.
on March 5, 2017
It's a great read for anyone. In business or in life, this book will have a positive impact on your life. This is my2nd time reading this book and most definitely not my last. I liked how the book incorporated God and positive mentality together that could help anyone achieve more in life.
on November 21, 2016
I read this book many years ago as a twelve-year-old and was positively impacted. I recently picked it up again and was blessed with its unique presentation of age-old truths.

I would recommend this book to everyone. If you're capable of reading, this is a self-help book for everyone.
on April 10, 2017
Item arrived just as expected. High recommend!
on March 1, 2017
Love it
on July 6, 2017
Love Og Mandino! My favotite book of all time The Greatest
Salesmen In The World is chalk full of wisdom as is The Choice. If you're at a crossroad in life have faith, pick it up. You won't be disappointed.