BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2017
Very good book, makes you think and examine your life.
on March 6, 2017
Happy with purchase & seller
on August 15, 2016
I needed this book. I'm the administrator at a Christian school and I see a lot of our kids that profess to be believers struggling with these points. Just like I did at their age. Maybe I could have saved a lot of spiritual growing pains if I'd known this earlier?
on May 1, 2014
I ordered this book because my Grandchildren were involved in a Bible Study that was using this book, so I wanted to see what it was all about. It is a very good book explaining the misunderstanding of what is expected in our walk with Christ, basic truths that we all need as new Christians. It is an excellent book although it would not hold the attention of a mature Christian, but it will help the youth to understand more clearly the precepts of God's Word. Very well written and has a beautiful ending! Good job Craig!
on December 23, 2016
This book is well worth a five star review. I believe that everyone non believers, christians and christian aethists can all gain further knowledge and stronger belief from Groeschel's words and experience. I really loved this book!
on March 20, 2017
Great! Enjoyable read!
on May 18, 2017
Given as a gift. I do not know the outcome. But the summary I read of content makes it sound like a powerful book.
on January 10, 2013
David Groschel's "Christianatheist" is just what I needed. Its perfect if your looking to learn more about the Lord from a beginners point of view. Everything he talks about in this book he refers you to the bible verse its self so you can read it for yourself so you can get your perspective on it. Definitely a down to earth read while speaking the truth. Reading this book has left me with a feeling that it is possible for me to serve the Lord. It is not at all the kind of Christian book that says " If you do this......YOUR GOING TO HELL!! and if you do that.....YOUR GOING TO HELL!! Just talk to God. Ask him to take your troubles. Taught me how to pray and form a better relationship with God through Jesus. I am a working progress and with Gods love an d grace he will work with me. Thank you David Groschel for this fine book. I'm now starting his "Dare To Drop The Pose". I've never been good with words but I hope this review helps and I most certainly recommend this book. God Bless!
on December 19, 2016
I didn't notice until it arrived that this is only the participant guide for a class, and doesn't include the needed video. I thought this was the actual full book. That said, I had no trouble returning the product for a refund.
on September 5, 2015
This book is a real eye-opener. I used to think that just believing in God was sufficient. But the author (Spoiler alert) points out that the demons believe in God and that being a christian requires more than just belief in GOD. I highly recommend this book for every believer.