Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on January 27, 2017
alright
on November 30, 2014
Cute Christmas romantic comedy
on December 27, 2013
This was a deal at $.99 to own, HD, especially considering that Comcast charges additional hidden fees up to $6.00 (yes, six dollars) to watch movies through On Demand. This was a good movie, family appropriate, and easy to follow.
on January 19, 2014
It is a good family movie. Enjoyed all the characters. If you are looking for a family movie I suggest this one.
on October 27, 2016
No good, if I could I would give it a -0
on March 16, 2016
Okay but not that entertaining.
on May 26, 2014
You know how chalk scraping on a blackboard can be an irritant? Well, that's the affect this film had on me. I watched it for about 25-minutes and then turned it off. I just didn't care for the manner in which the director had the "consultant" portraying his part. It was a bit over the top. Obviously there are those who would most likely enjoy this film, as we all have have differing tastes. Since I am not among them, I can't recommend this one.
on January 5, 2013
David Hasselhoff is adorable. It's different than a lot of the "templates" used to create the sappy Christmas movies that i LOVE.
on March 8, 2016
One of my favorite Christmas movies. We watch it every year, and have a lot of laughs. Hasselhoff has a interesting, quirky character and plays the role well.
on January 4, 2014
Christmas movies, for me, are different than other movies. I like a lighthearted, warm, not too serious movie, with a few laughs and that you can enjoy while doing other things.
This one fits the bill. David Hasselbeck is charming and the story line is cute. My advice - if you are looking for an easygoing Christmas film - try this one