Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 330 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 419 reviews
on April 8, 2015
I am so devoted to this band it is almost impossible for me to find the words to express how much this music moves me. Almost every Christmas season my wife and I attend the TSO tour (#TSOtime) when it hits our locale. This amazing 3 CD and 1 DVD collection provides the entire Christmas trilogy in audio and a sample in video. I have personally purchased as many as 100 of these sets as gifts over the years and always get a smile when I later connect with someone who has received the gift. TSO lights up the stage and inspires the soul. I have written about them on my blog (CorporateIntel.us), in my second book (Endless Encores), and each year I can't wait for them to return to town so I can review their latest show. Buy this collection for yourself, then for anyone who loves music, stories, and unpredictable fusion. Careful, you might get addicted like me. See you in the front row, under the lasers and the indoor snowfall, taking in the electric violins and power guitar chords.
on November 26, 2016
A refreshing new take on Christmas Music combining tastefully done symphony instrumentation with electric guitar riffs. Classic voice and rock opera. A joy for both young and old alike. This set includes 3 music CDs and a video DVD production (basically a very well done set of music videos tied together and produced as what appears to be an hour long music video/TV special). This was worth every penny and is my favorite Christmas set. I understand from my choir geek days that TSO donates to local charities such as Habitat for Humanity from the proceeds for their touring shows.
on February 17, 2014
I am a great fan of the TSO and have attending the Lost Christmas Eve concert for the last 3 years in Cincinnati. Because it was the last year for the concert, I took my 6 year old grandson this year and he sat through the entire concert and loved it. Spend a lot of time driving in my car and love listening to the CD's. I am so hoping a DVD of The Lost Christmas Eve is coming out if that truly was the last year for the tour.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2011
Certainly not your average Christmas music but much much better!!! When you listen to it it makes you want to turn it up loud, jump around & flip your hair...and say.....wow!!! It makes you feel so good inside and brings out the feeling of the true meaning of Christmas at the same time....something you could never imagine a rock orchestra being able to do. I could listen to this all year!

We had the opportunity of seeing TSO in person a few weeks ago and what an amazing show it was. The violin player was our favorite the way he was sprinting around through the audience & playing it over his head at the same time. What a talented bunch of musicians!! My husband and I are both in our 50's and our daughter and son-in-law who are in their 20's all enjoyed it immensely. Listening to the cd at home, lets us relive that concert in our minds over and over again!!
on September 11, 2017
Nice Sounds for the Season - different from the usual.
on April 8, 2017
beautiful music and scenery
on July 10, 2017
Great product and was reasonability prices
on May 14, 2013
This collection is so amazing. I needed one more gift for my parents for Christmas and just could not find anything. My husband suggested the TSO Christmas Trilogy. This was the evening of 12/22/12. And of course I needed it the evening of 12/24/12. I order everything Amazon so I decided to give it a try. I received this CD set and another CD at 11:00 a.m. on 12/24/12. Amazing
on December 16, 2008
I bought this box set after hearing only a few of the really popular TSO tracks on the local radio station that turns to Christmas only music after Thanksgiving. I figured if I bought a 3 cd set then I'd likely be set for life. With the amount of tracks on these discs I really am.
I did not spend a whole lot of time reading the product description as I ordered it in a spare 5 minutes at work and I was very surprised when I found that there is a DVD in this set also.
Having not known much about TSO before, (I know, where have I been the last few years?) I can happily say that I can now tolerate Christmas music again with TSO's fusion of rocking guitar and classical orchestration, there were only so many times I could hear someone sing "Happy Holidays...Happy Holidays...Happy Holidays."
This is a great addition to my wife's extensive and very worn out Christmas CD collection.
Product packaging and design is very nice and there is a really nice printed booklet included.
Also, kudos to Amazon for getting this to me only 3 days after ordering this with free super saver shipping during the mad Christmas rush!
on June 4, 2017