Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on August 4, 2016
I bought this book for my daughter whose in middle school. She has already read volumes 1 & 2. She can read through these fairly thick books in a couple of weeks - and she's not much of a reader. She really enjoys them. It has enough "romance" to keep a teen girl interested without being over the top.
on October 29, 2014
The Christy Miller series is timeless. Great for teens of any era. A peer of mine relayed how her girls growing up in the 90's shared the series with each other. I have encouraged my 15 year old grand daughter to do the same. Thank you Robin Gunn for continuing to have a positive influence on teens of today.
on December 31, 2012
If you haven't purchased the entire series, you really should. This series is so good. I read them as a kid and now my dauhter is reading them. I don't have to worry what subject matter will come up and if it will be appropriate for my 12 year old. They are good, clean books that talk about real life situations, but the character handles the issues with integrity and high morals.
on August 10, 2017
Best books ever! I read this whole book, which is a series of 3 books in 1, in one month! Addictive!
on June 12, 2013
I read these books for the first time probably ten years ago today. I'm almost 27 and these books still set an example for my life. I definitely recommend these books to any young adult who enjoy a great story line with someone they can relate. I'll never forget these books and will always come back to them for several more reads in the future.
on December 27, 2016
This was for my daughter and she loves the series
on November 9, 2015
My 12 year old loves this series! Well written love story and wholesome compared to what other books are popular for this age group
on December 14, 2016
Just what I expected!
on November 16, 2016
Great young Christian books.
on August 14, 2013
I love all of the Christy Miller books. They deal with lots of things that a lot of teens go through. Some people may not like these books because they all point to one answer: giving your life over to Jesus Christ. That is the main theme in all of her books. I love them!