Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,056 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,340 reviews
on March 26, 2016
Digitally i could get a copy on itunes and VUDU. This studio is doing the right thing that allows me to watch the movie and not have to juggle 600 apps on where i need to watch the movie. If i own the movie i should also receive a digital copy on any provider. If i shell out 15-20 for a movie when everyone else is stealing them digitally i should be rewarded for it. Disney is doing the right thing by Disney Movies Anywhere.
on June 30, 2017
I am Shere Khan.

I have little to say about this product due to an error in the ordering process. So I won't be giving a review of the product itself. While the movie is great, I made the mistake of ordering it from the UK. So the film could not be played on my player.

WARNING: Heed my warning fellow shoppers who, like me, are film buyers, before you make the purchase, make sure it's sold from the United States. Make sure it isn't sold from a different region.

Remember Shere Khan warned you.
on July 28, 2016
I bought the collection of The Chronicles of Narnia movies for my nephews. I first bought them the book series and they devoured them, so as an extra bonus I bought them these movies. They absolutely loved them and I absolutely loved them because we were able to make it into a whole weekend activity.
on January 8, 2016
Not sure what it is but I love this movie. We bought it even though it is very different then the books, however its the last film with the older siblings so we bought this over the third movie which is something we will do in the future. We bought it on prime so we never have to worry about it scratching or getting lost. It is easy so the kids can access it as well.
In this movie version of C.S. Lewis' second Chronicle of Narnia, all is not well in that land. Hundreds of years have passed since the Kings and Queens of Narnia vanished, and now savage men focused only on war and violence rule. Fortunately, there is a rightful heir, and even more fortunately, he can call on the Pevensie children to return and fight once more.

For some reason I missed the Chronicles of Narnia as a child, and on first reading them as an adult I found them enjoyable but feeble compared to J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle earth. I feared that I would have the same reactions to the movies, but I am glad to report that Prince Caspian, like its predecessor, fully depicts the grandeur, beauty, and emotions that C.S. Lewis intended. The movie faithfully depicts the story, with some violent battle scenes, and faithfully transmits the symbolism as well. This comes in for criticism from those who dislike the Christian message and for misinterpretation from those who claim to be "Christian" but wish to hijack the religion to meet their own social/political agendas. What I find most appealing about both Narnia films thus far is that they show Christianity as an ideal, the way Lewis wished to depict it, and not as self serving types would want to misuse it.
on July 13, 2017
I don't love how they changed the story to make Kind Peter all moody and mean. Creating the fictitious bad feelings between Peter and Caspian was a bad move IMO. And the romance between Susan and Capsian. I can handle book adaptations for the screen -- I really loved movie they made for The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. But why add elements that so completely change the feel of the story? Bad move.
on July 25, 2017
The Chronicles of Narnia are among my favorite series and C. S. Lewis is my absolute favorite author. I have the entire set! Two of our grandchildren spent the weekend with us recently and wanted to watch the movie again, so we ordered it via Amazon Prime. It was a great watch, even for the third time!
on June 10, 2017
I wanted my own copy of this to show my fifth grade literature class after reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Great movie, even though it takes some creative liberties with the story.
on May 14, 2016
Prince Caspian was an enjoyable romp back through Narnia. The character development was reasonable and the action scenes were compelling. It was a bit campy but that was to be expected. The most annoying thing about the movie was the fact that too often the stars of the show were staged as though posing for still shots when they should actually have been fighting someone.

This was the second time I've seen this movine and I would recommend it to others.
on March 18, 2017
Loved the movie and service was great.