Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 1, 2013
I bought this series for my 11 year old.. He is a good reader and reads above grad level but is choosey about what he likes to read. He loved this series more than Harry Potter or Animorphs. It really resonated with him. He likes the fact that the boy is a vampire and has to keep a secret. There is also lots of actions.
on February 6, 2017
Son loved them...
on November 6, 2017
Was the best gift, brought a smile.
on February 21, 2016
The box set was in the described condition and no surprises. Shipping was timely and I quite enjoyed the books. I'd recommend the seller and also the series to anyone looking for a fun teen, vampire series (other than Twilight) lol.
on March 25, 2014
This is by far one of my most favorite series. It involves vampires (which hasn't been the way it used to be, thanks to Twilight), and pulls it off well. It also has your usual teen stuff in it, which is easy related to for me, being a teen myself. I'd recommend this series to anyone and everyone.
on January 11, 2016
great
on January 11, 2018
Perfect, just like the picture
on February 8, 2018
This was a Christmas gift for my oldest grandson. It’s not the type of book he’d normally read, but I wanted to expand his horizons. Hopefully he’s reading them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2013
My 12 year old son received these as just something I thought looked interesting that would get him to read more. He absolutely loved them and read straight through the series. Good read for children in that age bracket!
on December 29, 2013
My daughter loves these books. To have found them in a set at such a wonderful price was great. She got them for Christmas last year and she read them all in about a month. She loves this series.