Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Imitation Leather|Change

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on April 3, 2017
The Circle Maker has helped reshape my prayer life. I committed to journaling for 40 days during my read of this book, and I have not missed a day yet, well 2 months past the time I committed. While I don't agree with Batterson's point of view on praying over some things, he did provoke me to think more deeply about the covenant I create with my Lord during prayer, how I approach Him, what I petition him with, and how I sense He is revealing His answers to me.
on January 15, 2017
I love this journal! I read reviews that said the paper wasn't lined...that wasn't the case, it has nice college-ruled lined paper. Also there are little snippets of quotes from the Circle Maker Book on the top of each page. It's a nice way to record the things you are praying for then you can go back later to see all the prayers God has answered. Would recommend it!
on March 18, 2013
To start with, the prayer journal is a well made quality product that is made to be kept for a long time. The leather is supple and the embossed title and design are a great combination. The stitching is well done and I have no doubt it will last a long time. I have carried this in my bag every day to and from work and grad school and it shows no sign of wear. I have never journaled my prayers until now and it has made a difference in my prayer life.
on May 11, 2013
Author Mark Batterson writes in Draw the Circle that the shortest pencil is longer than the longest memory. That saying motivated me to buy a prayer journal. I also bought one for each of the the Elders on our Board.

The journal will become a diary of sorts, of God's faithfulness. It is exciting to think that the prayers we pray today are like "time capsules" (2012, Batterson) which we will open years form now and see how God has answered them. It is also a rich family treasure which the grandchildren may benefit from as they walk into the blessings and prayers prayed for them today.

The journal is leather bound and beautiful. Each page has a quote from Pastor Mark Batterson which is as inspirational as his two best selling books: CircleMaker and Draw the Circle.
on January 28, 2013
I love this book to write down my prayers that i am circling in my life. This gives me an opporutnity to see and look back at what I am praying for and to see what praers have been answered and what prayers will soon be answered
on April 7, 2014
After having Mark in our church and reading the "Circle Maker" and "Draw the Circle" my prayer life has rocketed to statoshpere levels. For anyone interested to getting into a deeper prayer life THESE are the books to read. The books were bought directly at church the evening he was there and this is the prayer JOURNAL that goes along with it.
on April 22, 2017
Empower yourself read this book
on November 3, 2014
I was looking for a change in my prayer life. I've used it daily for 40 months. Well bound and holds up to heavy use & travel.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
Nice size, easy to use and it has some strong encouraging phrases at the top of each page.
I like to write out my prayers and the phrases help you to remember God's promises while you are praying.
on July 22, 2017
Nice quality, beautiful journal.