Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Circle Maker Prayer Journal
Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on April 3, 2017
The Circle Maker has helped reshape my prayer life. I committed to journaling for 40 days during my read of this book, and I have not missed a day yet, well 2 months past the time I committed. While I don't agree with Batterson's point of view on praying over some things, he did provoke me to think more deeply about the covenant I create with my Lord during prayer, how I approach Him, what I petition him with, and how I sense He is revealing His answers to me.
on January 15, 2017
I love this journal! I read reviews that said the paper wasn't lined...that wasn't the case, it has nice college-ruled lined paper. Also there are little snippets of quotes from the Circle Maker Book on the top of each page. It's a nice way to record the things you are praying for then you can go back later to see all the prayers God has answered. Would recommend it!
on March 18, 2013
To start with, the prayer journal is a well made quality product that is made to be kept for a long time. The leather is supple and the embossed title and design are a great combination. The stitching is well done and I have no doubt it will last a long time. I have carried this in my bag every day to and from work and grad school and it shows no sign of wear. I have never journaled my prayers until now and it has made a difference in my prayer life.
on January 28, 2013
I love this book to write down my prayers that i am circling in my life. This gives me an opporutnity to see and look back at what I am praying for and to see what praers have been answered and what prayers will soon be answered
on April 7, 2014
After having Mark in our church and reading the "Circle Maker" and "Draw the Circle" my prayer life has rocketed to statoshpere levels. For anyone interested to getting into a deeper prayer life THESE are the books to read. The books were bought directly at church the evening he was there and this is the prayer JOURNAL that goes along with it.
on April 22, 2017
Empower yourself read this book
on November 3, 2014
I was looking for a change in my prayer life. I've used it daily for 40 months. Well bound and holds up to heavy use & travel.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2017
Nice quality, beautiful journal.
on September 8, 2017
no problems
the journal goes with the book
we have a class using that book
on November 2, 2013
I am enjoying using the prayer journal. I feel prayer has become more intentional. The Circle Maker books suggests that this is helpful for seeing God working in our lives. I plan to go back and look at my prayers so that I will be more aware of God's presence in my life.