Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Cleansing of America
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 1, 2016
I love this book! I have often worried about what might happen in these latter-days and what God plans on doing to cleanse America of the Wicked. It gives me hope, joy, and peace. I would recommend that you read little by little because it's intense and powerful. W. Cleon Skousen was a patriot in his own right. By reading this, I know that God is well aware of what's going on and will take care of it in his own time. Another thing I would recommend is that you improve yourselves spiritually and try to be good people during these difficult times before God chooses to go forth with cleansing of America.
on March 11, 2017
Excellent book. Skousen is very knowledgeable and well-researched.
on August 22, 2017
Important information for everyone but preppers and members of the church will appreciate most.
on September 29, 2017
Great book. Great author. Book came early and is in excellent shape.
on October 14, 2017
Great
on December 24, 2015
Such a great book! I loved the explanation of the original intent of the constitution and the list of all the ways we've perverted it over the years. I learned a lot from this book and was so fascinated that I finished it in just a handful of sittings (not typically the case for me as I am a slow reader).
on August 9, 2016
Written in an easy to read manner with lots of references.If you're not familiar with the LDS references, there's an app that links to all manuals,magazines,scriptures from LDS. Lots of food for thought.
on May 30, 2016
Another 5 star book by W. Cleon Skousen. I couldnt put this down. I sure learned alot about what America will experience soon. I agree with Brother Skousen that the time for this book to come out is this day and time.
on June 14, 2013
I am LDS, so I don't know how someone who is not would like this book, since it is based on an LDS perspective. However, I think anyone who believes as I do, that the contitution of this great country, the United States of America, was inspired of God, would find this hopeful and gain a sense of comfort from it. Unlike another reviewer, I found the first several chapters to be the most interesting, and tended to skim through the last couple of chapters.
on January 9, 2013
First off I must say this is a book that non-mormons may find confusing, but still nontheless a great book.

I read it in 3 days, had a hard time putting it down.

My story:

For many years I did not understand why the world was the way it was....I watched TV, the news, and listened to everything I was told by the media. I put my trust in them, after all, what could they have against me. They did not even know me. And they were always so poised, polite, and professional.

When I hit the age of about 22 I began heavily researching alternative energy. In my research I found that many innovative inventors had never been successful. They blamed it on conspiracy and a group of individuals who were working to obtain a worldwide government. HA, What a joke.

As time went on I kept finding more credible people talking about the same things....Then I stumbled across videos of U.S. presidents from 1990-2013 (Democrat and Republicans) who each made statements about a New World Order. This impressed interest on my mind, even though I still thought it was a joke. But why would U.S. presidents mention something I never heard of on the news. If it was really important wouldn't the news tell me?

So I began to study and before I knew it I realized all that was wrong in the world. There is more proof than not about this New World Order....And when you find out about it, you'll find they are the same people who have promoted and produced tyranny all around the world. The ultimate goal, world domination!

When you research real history (not what the media or public schools tell you) you'll see the signs that America is quickly approaching tyranny. It happens the same way every time.

A Quick History Lesson:
Hitler firebombed a german government building (The Reichstag), blamed it on communist terrorists, and claimed that germans were in grave danger of terrorism. He used that fear to suspend the German constitution and give himself the power to write his own laws. He set up Fatherland Security to "protect" the people... They demonized and set up rules and regulations on guns for Jews, and eventually took the guns from them....And what became of that.... over 20 million innocent men, women, and children murdered by their own government. And that is just one story, we also have Stalin, Lennon, and Mao Zedong with his Cultural Revolution of China. Each one of them brought in swift domination...

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Back to the Book:
This book has brought me much hope about the future. This world is a sad place, but truth is out there and the more truth you learn the better off and happier you will become. Also, the more truth you learn the less likely you are to be decived by tyrannical government leaders. Always remember that Satan and Tyrannical leaders have 1 thing in common: They depend on ignorance to gain power!

The book is definately a keeper, one I will look back on as time goes by. This book also explains how important our constitution and founding fathers are. I would recommend it to anyone. And I will read it again and again. Thanks to Cleon, and may all come to know the truth!