Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on May 24, 2013
Usually Christian movies make me cringe (I really hate to admit that... because I believe they are trying...)

But this movie was actually a good one! It's very honest about situations in life. However, it is on the sad side! So if you want a feel good movie, I'm not so sure this is it but it's a great story.

My only complaint might be that they beat the dead horse about the main character wanting to go solo (because I think they did a good job for the most part by actions that showed it already, so he didn't need to say it as much as he did.)
on August 16, 2015
First watched it with my fourteen year old grandson, then our men's ministry. Very thought provoking movie. It makes you think about the power of the gospel to change lives and how to walk it out. It was also humbling, showing the aspect of how much more we need to grow to be like Christ.
on January 4, 2016
This is an inspirational Christian film with production value higher than expected. My entire family enjoyed this movie (ages 17-62). If you are looking for an edifying source of entertainment, check out this movie.
on March 9, 2013
I showed this at a Combined Youth event at our church and it had the youth gripped from beginning to end with tears flowing as well. It is well written and I love the cinematogrophy. The message of God's love is effortlessly protrayed in the drama and it doesnt feel like a basic Christian movie. I will watch anything produced by them again.
on February 13, 2015
Great movie for family & friends that calls us to faith
and higher ground, that God is willing to give us right
now. For any age, great star actors & examples of
people of faith in real life.
on December 12, 2013
Excellent movie. I recommend everyone sees it (at least twice). Any age level can view it. Nice to have a movie with no sex, no cussing, and no "bad guy is hero" theme.
on February 8, 2015
entertaining story of two very different climbers as they come together and depend on each other as one unit. bitter sweet ending...
on August 25, 2013
I had been waiting to purchase movie for quite sometime; it was worth the purchase. It was shares how one who was so selfish, learns to be come "unselfish." Great church movie.
on January 20, 2016
A great movie!
on May 27, 2014
The movie is great and in great shape!!!! I must have watched it several times. It is a very good movie to win people to Christ.