Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

The Art of Communicating
Format: Hardcover|Change

on February 4, 2014
So simple in its message but so powerful if you can live it.
This is a book that works as a love instruction manual.
on November 13, 2014
As I write this, Thich Nhat Hanh has just experienced a major cerebral hemorrhage. Knowing this makes me very mindful of his immeasurable gifts to humankind. This book is one of them. I will be surprised if I ever consider one of his books not worth wording, but this deserve to go to the top of your to-read list.
on January 13, 2016
A quick, yet poignant read. Some simple ideas I hadn't come across in other books on communicating.

My biggest takeaway was I was very surprised to read Hanh admit we need each other. I found it refreshing to hear this from a dedicated meditator and zen master.
on May 20, 2015
This is a soothing and yet powerful read. Thich Nhat Hanh is truly a skilled teacher because he delivers simple words that sink into you slowly. His words subtly change your perspective. So easy to read that I didn't realize the impact this book had until I felt myself using my new tools of understanding to make changes in my communication style. Don't underestimate simplicity. He plants the seeds of happiness and shows you how to water yourself and show others.
on February 25, 2014
... A book on communicating that is actually about communication and not about persuasion, validation, or some other self-centered motive disguised as communication. Connection with others begins with connection with yourself... brilliant. If zen masters held as much influence as today's politicians, the world would be a much better place.
on March 18, 2017
This slim volume could change so many lives for the better, it is a powerful little book, to be read slowly and mindfully.
on July 24, 2014
Simple to read, full of insight into how to be in this world, deals with communication with self, friends, family and work in a way that is non confrontational yet practical even if the other party won't engage.

Empowering you with peace, space and love.

Once again the writings of Thich Nhat Hanh are a source of nourishment to the inner core of our being.

Many thanks David.
on May 31, 2017
I really enjoyed this book. Definitely a great read and worth your time. Mr Hang provides you with great techniques to improve not only communication but to explore more deeply what communication is.
on September 21, 2017
A million ways to say the same thing in a very small book. If you need to have something beat into your head over and over before you get the concept, this is the book for you. Basically, just be mindful.- of others, their energy, yourself and your energy. Be aware of toxic communication both ways.
on October 19, 2017
I got so much out of this book! I wish I could buy it for everyone I knew! Life changing!