Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on November 9, 2015
Very word-y... very small print.... I dont think my son will read it.
on February 21, 2016
got it as an Xmas present for my roomie
on April 2, 2014
About the reviewer: happily married, happy father of 4 and growing, I work and my wife stays at home

This book actually isn't that bad. I just felt like it was a review of information I already new. There were some sections that were helpful, however so much of this book seems to be common sense and I think most people should already have an understanding of it.

There really is some good information in this book, like preparing to deal with emergencies and thinking about what kind of father you'll be. You should definitely think about expenses long before they're needed. Of course you have to prepare the house for a little crawler. (Some people call that childproofing, I call it child enabling.) Discipline, family fun, and unexpected tragedies are things that need to be discussed and prepared for, at least mentally. This really is rudimentary coverage of being a new father. I didn't find it all that helpful but I bought this when we already had 3 kids. I have found other books more helpful. However, I'm really looking for better books on the gap between babies and 7-8 year olds. It seems there's a lot of material out there for older kids, 7+ and for newborns and little toddlers, but I'm looking for more info to address the needs of my 3 children between ages 2 1/2 and 6.
on December 12, 2014
Excellent book-
on March 16, 2010
I received this item very quickly and in perfect condition. I am very pleased with this seller.