Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 10, 2016
Amazing deal on three movies that changed the face of cinema! And in full 1080p HD!!! At less than $15 everyone should have this trilogy in his/her library. I can't think of anything negative to say!
on April 24, 2017
Great deal for the 3 movies. Good transfers, and HD sound was excellent as well.
on August 13, 2016
This more than a mere action movie trilogy, it is a modern-day allegory featuring Biblical nods throughout. From the names of characters and the ship to the main character being sprawled out crucifixion style when meeting the machine version of God, these movies are filled with deep meanings hidden below a thick layer of action and style. The second movie is only watchable as a bridge between the first and the third, as it doesn't stand well on its own, whereas the other two are excellent bookends. They certainly must be watched in order for context. Overall, I would highly recommend this movie to action fans as well as the intellectual watcher who will enjoy talking about the movie with friends and family afterward, comparing notes on what sly references they caught.
on March 2, 2013
This is nothing but just a Blu Ray trilogy. The picture is crystal clear and sounds amazing. I own all three of these movies on DVD but I had to get them on Blu Ray because I knew how amazing it would look. A lot of people complain about how they don't have access to special features but honestly who cares about those. I don't at least. Please get this product if you love the Matrix story line.
on July 18, 2017
Amazing price!! And great movies!
on May 29, 2017
I took the red pill.
on April 20, 2013
I've wanted these in Blu-ray for a while, but they were to costly. I get reward points on my Amer Xpress card that can be used on Amazon. When I get enuf points I get a new Blu-ray movie. (Got the 40th anniv. of Caberet for my wife also). I wish I had known that there are no menus on the discs. I'm deffer than a haddock, and always use CC. This is a real PITA for me, but I put on my Sennheiser wireless headphones, on surround sound, and it works OK for me. Now, my Samsung Blu-ray 5.1 player is only 2 years old, so it would seem that it should'nt need an update (even if I knew how to). So, is anyone else in this boat, or can you tell me how to get the menu up. All that comes up on the screen is "not available".

Update: 5/27/13
I found out that (being sci-fi people) the editors LOVE to screw w/you on the menu. I finally found out how to bring up the menu, so I can access the closed captioning and other features.I don't understand why these editors think it's so cool to make it a PITA to find, and work your way thru a menu !!
on January 6, 2014
I have seen the trilogy - I am a big fan of the the movies themselves. I give 5 stars to the Matrix movies as it's a concept that has been created "before" it's time and brought to the screen.

NONE of these movies however play on my Samsung Blu Ray player - I get a "disc error" message. I even tried on 2 different laptops and had the said problem.

Needless to say, I will be returning these movies for a replacement.

Definitely disappointing - but the movie itself is awesome.
on July 1, 2017
I've loved it!
on July 26, 2017
My poor rating is due to the packaging. Most trilogies or sets come in more compact packaging. This is packaged like 3 individual, older style dvd's with the thicker cases. It's not a huge deal of course, but if I could've seen it before hand I would've passed.