Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2012
Excellent, eye opening, gives a lot of theory as well as examples to make it concrete for the reader. I am already using these techniques at work and when I teach, and have been finding more specific & effective ways to communicate to people as a result. I really recommend this.
on March 27, 2013
This is a book that is best used in hard copy... or at the very least with an accompanied PDF or something that can be printed out to work on. Having this book on a kindle doesn't help much for taking the tests & making notes as you go through the book. Having to jot down everything on paper was distracting from the actual test & trying to make sense of the numbers I had written down was confusing.

But with those issues only being with an ebook, I would say this book was very enlightening. I found out what things I already have in alignment with who I want to be. Also helpful to find some areas where I am way off track of the person I would like to be. The book not only tells you where you are, where you think you should be but also gives advice on what is holding you back.

Certainly worth the small fee to get this book! But in hindsight wish I would have had a hard copy to deal with rather than a kindle version!
on February 14, 2013
This book contains forms that need to be filled in, which would be easy to do by marking up the hard copy directly. As an e-book, it doesn't make much sense to me. I have to go from my kindle to paper and back again constantly. It ruins the flow of answering the questions, my answers are affected by too much reflection that sometimes prevents real honesty. If you can avoid judging yourself in the time it takes to transfer the question from kindle to paper, you'll be fine. But, I find myself second-guessing.
on October 23, 2013
I bought the ebook version and since I could not write in it I used excel to score the tests. I used row numbers to correspond to the numbers of the questions and separate columns for "now" and "want" answers. I then used the formula =sum(c2+c15-Cwhatever)to score the subcategories. A bit of work initially perhaps but it kept my addition accurate.

The content of the book is relevant and logically presented. Instructions are easy to follow if you take it step by step. I highly recommend this book for its usefulness and insight.
on June 8, 2013
Though I haven't finished going through this one yet, I have taken the first test and already have been able to put its conclusions in a shape I should be able to make use of in the coming months to generate some basic self-improvement. They're enjoyable little questionnaires, and the instructions for taking and grading them are simple and straightforward. Each test reveals multiple aspects of key personality traits along a continuum. As a general self-review, I'm finding it quite useful.
on March 17, 2013
The test results are quite accurate and helpful. The book doesn't try to be prescriptive which is good

It would definitely prove useful to people who are at the beginning of their carrier to make choice. For those in mid, it might help to fine tune yourself or at least know self better
on March 16, 2013
Too cumbersome to be a useful tool. Does not lend itself well to the ebook format. Very time consuming to do the self evaluations, you really need to paper version to do this effectively. That said the concept is still too complex.
on November 29, 2012
A few instructions on how to take the test on a kindle would be helpful. I can't attest to the veracity of the testing but to me, it seemed to be right on. I ended up using a paper and pencil to do the scoring.
on March 24, 2013
I found this book interesting. However some of the questions turned out not to fit my personality the way I thought it might be. Found some interesting learning material from it.
on February 21, 2013
I enjoyed all the assessment elements but would have liked to see more about the combined personality profile from scoring. It wasn't clear how to formulate a transition from 'how you are' to 'how you wish to be.' Still a good read.