Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on February 24, 2011
I bought this book for a little assistance and confirmation in some things I may have to talk with my daughter about. She's under two so I'm preparing myself for some questions, concerns and behavior she may show growing up without a father who doesn't want to be involved.

Though you may not agree with every little detail in the book but hey it's not a Bible or Qu'ran or Torah so it's not something you MUST follow. It does help!
on October 1, 2016
Love this book, great insight to being a single mom. It has important information in it that definitely got me thru some difficult situations since I recently became a single mother.
on November 28, 2013
A good book -- covers lots of topics but none of them in any significant depth. It's a great starting point, but not the be-all, end-all (at least not for me). I would have been just as happy to check it out from the library every now and then.
on April 5, 2014
Made me feel assured in my decision to become a single mom, by leaving a negligent daddy. Reminded me it was a choice and not an accident to become a single mom. Very encouraging!
on April 15, 2014
I love this book. I am a single mother who was really lost. After getting this book, I was able to learn so much about myself.