Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 21, 2016
Thanks to Ramon Suarez for putting this book together. My business partner and I have a Coworking space in a Austin, TX suburb. This book was a huge help to us as we were building our space. The Coworking industry is so new and filled with "Experts" and "Consultants" that it is refreshing to have someone lay out the details and advice.

Best advice in the book, "Buy the best internet connection you can get and pay up for comfortable chairs". This yields happy Coworkers on both parts.

Great Job Ramon and congrats on the new baby!
on May 13, 2014
For over one year I have been gathering information from blogs, websites, and news articles while planning on opening a coworking space in my community. It has been an arduous task because coworking is a new industry and there is not a lot of information that is orginized on the process of starting up a coworking community.

I decided to attend GCUC '14 (a global coworking conference) in Kansas City and had the pleasure of meeting and having dinner with Ramon Suarez because we ended up at the same restaurant by chance . I had followed Ramon on twitter for almost 8 months reading almost every coworking article he would share to continue to gather information about coworking. Our small talk during dinner quickly turned to Ramon sharing an abundance of practical and easy to implement advice on everything coworking with me.

We only had about 1 hour to talk and chew our food and I was trying to absorb all the information I could from Ramon and his experience and expertise. When I returned home from our trip I decided to buy the kindle version of his book and to my surprise it was as if we were continuing the conversation from dinner. All the practical advise and stories he had been sharing were all organized in his book with tables, charts, and lists of useful advice and suggestions. Had this book been around 8 months ago I think that my journey to open a coworking space would have felt a lot more organized and given me better direction. The Coworking Handbook is a great book and guide that I will keep close to me as a reference as I venture into the coworking world.
on April 21, 2015
The Coworking Handbook is a must have resource for anyone starting or running a coworking space, business accelerator, makerspace or any other community oriented place, space or activity. Ramon's one of the leaders of the rapidly growing global coworking movement and his deep expertise comes through across the topics covered in the book.

I also think folks thinking of or working in coworking spaces will find this book useful. By learning more about how spaces operate, coworking space members will be able to better leverage the networking and business opportunities available to space members.
on April 5, 2017
Thank you for this book...this has helped me so much!
on December 11, 2014
Loved every minute of this book. Such a great help with starting our coworking space and learning the ins & outs of this industry! I would recommend this handbook to anyone thinking about starting or operating a space in today's environment. Thank you Ramon for your insight and advice. It truly was priceless!!
on May 24, 2014
I wish this book had been available to me two years ago when we were first getting our coworking community off the ground. This book goes through everything we've learned the hard way, and should help people interested in knowing how to do it the right way avoid lots of trial-and-error. If you're working on building your own space and community, this is a must-read.
on May 5, 2014
I'm currently project managing the establishment of a coworking space and The Coworking Handbook gave me so much insight into the things that needed to be consider. Our project plan now ticks all the boxes and I feel confident in making our space work without being naive about the work that it takes. Thanks team you do an awesome job on this book!
on April 1, 2016
If you gonna open the coworking space this is the book you should buy. Easy straight to the point. Kind of a check list for you also.
on June 11, 2015
In starting a coworking space in my small city, I didn't want to reinvent the wheel. This book has been a big help, and has also saved me a lot of money in my start-up phase.
on May 1, 2016
Exceeded my expectations! Thank you!