Top positive review
89 people found this helpful
Who finances wars
on December 19, 2014
As a former ex-USSR citizen, I always wondered why wars were fought. Every molecule of my brain refused to believe that people did it for pure altruistic and patriotic reasons. This book puts it right:
* Why America fought in WW1
* Why Russian revolutions occurred and who benefited from those
* Why people in other countries are so gullible when receiving foreign aid.
* How the large bankers took advantage of those countries by legalizing smuggling, just for them, not the common folk
And most importantly:
* How the common US folk is paying for all of it out of its own pocket through the hidden tax of inflation.
A true eye opener. Gotta love America for letting a writer publish such an indispensable journey into history political deceit. Other countries like Russia would have probably made the author disappear, the way it has always been done.
A word of caution:
This book may make you angry. However please do understand that everything it talks about happened, happens, and will continue to happen so long as the earth is populated. Just accept it and find a way to be prepared for the future, as the past always repeats itself.