Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 11-16 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on February 13, 2014
I bought this book with the best of intentions, but really didn't end up doing more than flipping though the pages.
on May 11, 2013
As the DIY Girl, this book helped me plan my sister's wedding with her! Very helpful as the Maid of Honor (MOH)!
on November 27, 2010
This book has tons of ideas that you can tweek to make your own. It's great for a beginner do-it-yourselfer and also great for someone who just wants some ideas.
on March 29, 2011
This book is great! I love all the cute ideas it gave me for my wedding. I'd definitely recommend it to any DIY bride!!! :)
on November 7, 2011
I had high hopes for this book since I plan on making many components for my wedding. Unfortunately, this book is full of really simply, homey type projects that sort of just look cheap. Maybe it's because I'm a craftsperson for a living, but I just couldn't find anything in this book that I could use. I guess it would be good for someone who's never crafted anything before, but for all my glue gun wielding sisters, I would say you're better off on your own.
on December 27, 2011
I had purchased DIY Bride and found it limiting. Some of the ideas were tacky or cheesey and there didn't seem to be a broad scope of wedding styles represented. This book, in contrast, is great! The directions are easy to follow and the ideas are fresh and fun. Even if the particular craft doesn't fit your idea comlpetely you can alter it very simply.