Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 18, 2013
This has gotten better since I last tried it but due to formatting issues and some missing content, I think I will wait on further improvement before I purchase a subscription. I'm ok with buying a copy now and again when I need it.
on May 31, 2014
It's nice to be able to read the daily paper on my Kindle at a reasonable price. My one criticism is that it is poorly edited ... there are at least several articles per day where the words run together without spacing or are poorly hypenated.
on July 4, 2014
IF I could give it 0 stars I would. It's just a plain text version. The website is better.
on March 4, 2014
I found it quite good. I can read the print fine. Its not like the paper, dark one page and lighter on the other pages. I would like to see the comics but one can[t have everything.
on December 31, 2013
Maybe I just don't know how to do things but I found it a poor substitute for a poor newspaper. No index, no divisions into sections. Will cancel before trial ends. I already get the paper in hard copy but thought this might be handy. It isn't.
on March 16, 2010
Great to get a local paper. Just a few things I'd like to see:

Obituaries - even just the non-paid ones. That would give me a heads up to check online for additional information.

Hyphens - many stories have words with hyphens listed - I assume these are from the printed editions, but I noticed the Richmond Times Dispatch doesn't have this problem.
on April 26, 2010
Wonderful for a quick read, and the price is very reasonable. BUT the poor editing to fit the Kindle really needs improvement. Here's an actual excerpt from the paper:

"group wants to explore the potent- tial use of
those cells in the treat- ment of intestinal and
possibly other diseases,a nd is seeking an initial
$2.7 million to get the proj- ect going,officials
said."

Legible, but very annoying!
on April 25, 2010
This is the worst paper so far for editing. It has a lot of hyphens and missed words. Please fix!