Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 7, 2016
recommended and excellent
on March 24, 2014
This is wonderful!! Gives me a better understanding of some things I am going through upon finding that my husband wants a divorce. My therapist highly recommended it to me and I am grateful that I took her advice. Quick delivery too!! Thank you!! A+++
on September 4, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 23, 2016
Very good book. Accessible and engaging writing style, clear explanations and case studies, very good book to understand how relationships work and learn the skills to deepen them.
on September 12, 2016
I usually detest this type of book. This one is an easy read, and had some really good points that I could apply to my life.
on November 27, 2017
Amazon totally screwed me by sending me a foreign language addition (marathi). No way to fix it now. Thanks so much.
on June 11, 2015
Excellent book. Gives perspective on how culture, history, family, work, relationships effects women's lives and choices. Gives women a place to start in examining their our ability to change and grow a personal life plan.
on March 7, 2016
Harriet Lerner is a wonderful therapist and author. Her books have enlightened and helped me to improve my relationships. Excellent read.
on July 24, 2017
Was given this book to read by my therapist. Great book.
on September 21, 2015
Even though I don't agree with everything the author says, this is an excellent book to help someone step out of codependency and into a relationship of honor and dignity.