Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 29, 2013
I ordered this book in order to participate in a Daniel Fast with my church. My husband does it every year, but this was my first time. I knew nothing about it. We tried several recipes from this book and enjoyed them. But the most important thing about participated in the Daniel Fast is the knowledge I walked away with. I can say that we are still enjoying Daniel food long after the fast and you will, too. There are many recipes worth trying any day of the week!
on February 1, 2014
I chose this book because it was appealing and to get the recipes for the Daniel's Fast. I gave the book a 3 Star rating because the majority of the recipes are very time consuming and require so many ingredients that you don't normally have in your pantry. It would cause you to spend your entire daily efforts at making the recipes.
on January 1, 2014
Got this book for easy fasting and I am amazed that the food is filling and satisfying. I don't feel deprived at all. You will do well to get this an use it all the time, not just for fasting... you will not be sorry...
on January 18, 2011
I am an Orthodox Jew and therefore don't do the Daniel fast but I LOVE this cookbook! It is perfect for anyone who wants healthful vegetarian recipes that have no dairy, no wheat and obviously no meat or fish which also taste great! The layout is gorgeous and the pictures look amazing! There are so many recipes that I am excited to add to my collection and I am grateful towards John and Annie Cavazos for making this fantastic cookbook!
on July 6, 2013
I gave this book to a Christian couple who attends my church. It is perfect for them because they are vegan for medical reasons and while there are lots of vegan cookbooks, this one includes many delicious recipes with colorful pictures and scriptural encouragement.

The back of the book contains some recipes which include cheese and eggs which one of my friends cannot eat, but they both loved the book and are excited to try all the recipes.
on March 14, 2013
Following a Daniel fast is more "Do-able" than I thought. Lots of attractive, easy-to-follow recipes. Not too many exotic ingredients. Made me realize that a Daniel fast is much more flexible than I thought. Some of these recipes have been added to our regular menu rotation.
on November 6, 2013
Its a good recipe book, well written, very clear photos and enticing to encourage me to want to try things. I like the writings in the book as well
on June 19, 2014
This daniel book of fast was such a life saver. we were fasting in church and i needed to figure out what daniel ate during that time. This book helped me figure out the things i could eat and what i couldn't eat. Great book to have. worth every penny
on August 28, 2013
I was looking for healthy meals to lose weight. I think its just me.......you have to think outside your box on these dishes. On the very few pictures they do have the dishes look great......but they seem to be a bit on the gourmet side of dieting that my common household cannot grasp. I love the food/ingredient choices but.......They really need pictures on every dish to see what it is supposed to look like when done because for the novice with not a lot of time is a bit frustrating. I set the book aside after a week and a half.

I am sure the dishes are wonderful.....and the spiritual aspect is wordnothy (I know I got that wrong) :)......but not really helpful........ Dieting is hard enough......I can see how they are trying to make it exciting .....but it just comes off as difficult and challenging......dieting is challenging enough.....I wish I had a nutritional to come in and cook this stuff for me!
on November 28, 2016