Libros en Español STEM GNO

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 31, 2014
Dad just sat around reading the newspaper, so really, why not? Mom wasn't too pleased when she found out Dad had been traded off. The amusing part is that all the other neighborhood kids kept trading him around too, because he really wasn't all that interesting. I thought this would be a good book to read to my 5 year old grandson, but he didn't find it funny. He thought it was just mean to trade off Dad! The book was well written and I think many children would actually like the concept!
on October 5, 2016
Absolutely terrific.My two girls (aged 3 and 7) want this as their bedtime story every night. The younger one "reads" it to us (even though she can't read) by memorizing large chunks and describing the great illustrations.
on February 9, 2015
The young ones should enjoy this silliness -- just hope they don't get any ideas about trading you for goldfish or a birdhouse or silly masks.

Neil Gaiman always delivers and the art by Dave McKean is an amusing mixture, somewhat collage-like (sorry, I don't know much about art techniques, I just know when I really like art that also helps move the story along).
on July 24, 2015
a fun story- my daughter and I both enjoyed
on May 8, 2016
I love this book and I've bought it for pretty much all of my cousins and kid's friends. The art is amazing, and the story is sweet and takes its time. I finally bought this one for my own daughter, who also recommends it.
on September 5, 2016
Excellent book for kids and fun for adults as well. Great illustrations and good story line very well written by Neil Gaiman, who's writing style I admire. I love the book.
on August 22, 2014
I'm on the fence, on this one. I love Neil Gaiman's writing, and I have a whole collection of his books. I found this one disappointing because it seemed lazy, as if he should have written a lot more. Perhaps children will love it, just as it is.
on October 22, 2016
Love this book as I do pretty much everything by Neil Gaiman. Kids and adults like myself can enjoy his humor.
on July 22, 2016
My Son loves the way Neil Gaiman writes and the illustrations by Dave Mckean keep are beautiful!
on April 13, 2009
This was a wonderful book. Not only did my three year old daughter love it but I did as well. Just the thought of trading your dad for something else and him getting traded down the line was brilliant. The art is not for everyone. A few people i showed the book to thought it was too "out there". I loved the art. Neil Gaiman and Dave Mckean make a wonderful duo in this book. This is one of those books that I will never have a problem reading to my children over and over again.