Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 20, 2018
Daughter loves this author.
on December 6, 2015
Read these books in 7th grade, bought them as an adult because I loved them so much! I feel like Im there as everything is happening like a fly on the wall!
on March 3, 2013
I loved this book and think it should be a choice for all kids over 9. I think this because it gets kind of violent in the end but keeps your attention through the whole book. I love Mary's style of writing, it always keeps me interested.

@ Aporemba
P.S. awesome book!
on October 21, 2015
My daughter LOVES this book and the series. She is 10 and she can't put them down!
on January 10, 2014
My daughter was emotional over this book - she said it was interesting and sad; more importantly, the themes kept her engaged over the Christmas break and she finished the story within two days.
on November 5, 2014
The ending is overly predictable and dialogue is not as believable as it might be. The story is a fast paced read.
on March 26, 2013
Alivia it!A work of art!Bravo!Thanks for sharing it with the world!Nicely done!Your my favorite author!!I looove this book!
You are the best author!
Greetings from Michigan,
Alivia
on September 18, 2014
they were happy
on May 4, 2013
Super intense and you always want to know what is going to

Happen next! Great book and a fine thriller
on December 14, 2012
Hello,

My ordred a few of these books from this author and has just loved all of them. She can't put the book down