Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on February 3, 2016
Jean Chatzky is an easy read for non-MBA types like me who are still interested in making sound investments and being financially responsible. Though this book is a little dated (e.g. references to using blackberries) it contains wisdom and inspiration that anyone can use. One way I judge a good non-fiction book is whether its advice still flies a decade later. This one does, so I sent it to my daughter. It approaches life-long financial habits from the perspective of the recession. Our kids began their careers in the midst of all that, so I hope Chatzky's advice will be ring true to them.
on August 19, 2014
A financial resource that is a statistical reminder of how wise money management makes a significant difference in the direction, quality and security of our lives. I give this book as a gift to all graduating high school seniors who send me an invitation (I'm a teacher).
on February 23, 2014
Very insightful, full of great info on how to strech the mighty dollar so that it could work for you.
on April 21, 2015
This lady knows what she is talking about.
on September 17, 2014
A good read!
on April 18, 2010
This book helped me organize my financial data and set me on the right track for financial success!
on May 7, 2010
Have you ever wondered how some folks have "IT" and others don't? If you fall into this category, I highly recommend selecting this book. It's an easy read and maybe commonplace for some but if you are a bootstrapper wondering how to push yourself forward, then pick up this book, read and apply.
on December 31, 2016
Book was in horrible condition when I got it!
on September 17, 2010
This is a must read. I found it at Borders and got on line to look for it specifically in the Amazon Kindle store.
on August 3, 2010
I liked the book I ordered. It was in good condition. It seemed to take a long time to arrive. I ordered it July 3rd and received it around July 28.