Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on July 31, 2017
Struggling thur half way and it still doesnt capture my attention
on April 3, 2014
I saw Ms. Brown at BookPeople in Austin doing a live demo of this Doodle Revolution and was hooked! It was effective with both children and adults and gets the mind racing in positive, directed directions.

As a long time doodler, it helped to put into words what I've always known - and I've given it or recommended it to many people since that day - and love how people have reacted so positively to the ideas that it presents.
on January 27, 2014
Once, in a business meeting, the boss called out a colleague for doodling "when he should have been listening." As a doodler myself, I knew my colleague WAS listening, probably more intently than anyone else in the room but the boss was too stupid to know that. I always knew I was right and this book confirms my hunch about doodling. First thing I did after this book was to go out an get a giant sketch book and now all day long I doodle contently as I speak with clients and potential clients on the phone.
on September 3, 2017
Very inspiring book to read with hands on exercises. Make sure you have your pencils sharpened you wonna practce right away.
on December 3, 2015
Brown offers great ideas to increase learning and develop thinking. I really enjoyed trying to draw along through the exercises in the book.
on April 9, 2014
The book arrived on time and in new condition. It describes how doodles can get your mind to think differently and can change your outlook. I love doodling and this book validates my sloppy pastime. I would buy from this seller again and recommend them to my friends.
on January 10, 2014
This is the comprehensive toolkit for anyone who wants to unlock creativity, innovative thinking — either for themselves or their teams.

Visual thinking is going to play an increasingly critical role in how we work in an increasingly complex and information-overloaded world — I just saw a stat that business data is now expected to double every two years. Visual literacy and visual problem solving are also going to be huge players in more effective training, development and education.

The Doodle Revolution book itself designed as a tool for mindful innovation, I personally believe it will become the go-to resource on visual thinking tools for the 21st century business leader.

Sunni Brown is a welcome voice, busting the myth that doodling and visual tools are distracting or "only for artists" with the reality that anyone can use them and they are proven to increase engagement, retention and collaborative problem solving.
on March 2, 2015
I am reading this book and enjoying every page. The text is easy and fun to read and the photos are entertaining! There is plenty of food for thought between the pages of this book.
on March 31, 2016
It will change your perspective on doodling, doodlers and the way your brain works.
on August 12, 2017