Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 28, 2012
I heard about this when I was reading another book - it mentioned it, then I went on amazon and saw all the wonderful reviews and I thought, why not?
I'll tell you I am not a poetry person by nature but this collection of poems in amazing.
There is one about a woman with breast cancer that I must have read 10 times over it's just gut wretching, stabs you right in the heart.
Even if you normally wouldn't pick up poetry - try this. You won't be disappointed. There really are no words that I can think of besides amazing to describe it.
I was impressed.
on May 13, 2017
Didn't like it at all.
on September 3, 2013
Perhaps this writer's style is just not for me. I had expected more, but was disappointed. I would suggest potential buyers read a number of her works before considering this purchase.
on January 13, 2015
It would be difficult for any woman not to identify with this poetry. Just beautiful poetry that speaks to the soul. Nothing about this collection feels contrived.
on June 28, 2016
Great book!
on October 24, 2015
Halfway through reading it the pages started to fall out.
on October 27, 2014
Love.
on July 5, 2014
Haunting!
on December 21, 2012
I gave it to my niece for Christmas. Wonderful images in her poetry.
I recommend it if you love poetry.
on August 11, 2012
I got this book after reading Wild by c strayed. She arrives this book w her during her trek. Wonderful lovely poems. A must for anyone