Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 27, 2015
My children love this cartoon, I watched it as a child. It's fun, clean, and of course the good 'ol boys. The price is kind-of high but well worth it. Shipping was fine, came on time as predicted. There are 4 discs and plenty of shows on each one.
on July 2, 2015
Great to see this cartoon again I remember it as a kid but forgot about it until I seen it on here Great cartoon for kids and adults
on December 2, 2017
great cartoon series
on June 10, 2017
Haven't seen this series since it aired in the early eighties. Very entertaining! I am so glad that I finally own this collection. I really like the Coy & Vance episodes! Highly recommended for a Dukes fan.
on January 29, 2016
If you grew up watching the Dukes of Hazzard, you will enjoy watching these cartoons with your little ones. I really like that they are placed all around the world so that I can use it as a teaching tool on the globe. They are wonderful cartoons that my husband and I enjoy watching with our 5yr old!!
on January 14, 2015
Love anything with the Dukes in it. The series was great so the cartoon is even better.
on August 11, 2015
My daughter loves the Dukes of Hazard. I'm glad I bought her this for her collection. She's happy.
on March 15, 2015
Didn't know Coy and Vance where on most of the discs but I like it anyway
on August 23, 2016
I love the show. I have 5 seasons on DVD including the Coy and Vance season . All the main characters are in the show. To me the only draw back is No Enos. other than that its Top rate.
on September 4, 2016