Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on November 17, 2014
I have already listened to three discs and my ideas and ideals feel and are as focused as a laser. I like the impromptu way he starts the program too. Finally, a goals program that sort of takes me by surprise. Plus, it is obvious that he has grown since the Psychology of Winning. Great effort, great program, and I am saying this after listening to the first three discs today.

On a more personal level, though, I felt I needed that "kick in the pants" to do a little more with myself and my goals, and this is it, I do know and feel, in that order. However, it is just a kick in the pants, the rest I have to do, and I am willing to genuinely do it to achieve what I really want. Let me put it this way, I know what he means by Flextactics already and I am only on the third disc at this review writing... Also, I suggest this program fior anyone with a definite purpose, but goals that just need "rock ribbing" and definition. This program in short is for people who know what they want really.
on April 28, 2016
AWESOME, Denis Waitley is a five star rock star when it comes to the psychology of winning thinking!