Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on December 3, 2013
The is a very deep, yet very readable book. I managed to polish it off in a couple of leisurely afternoons, which, frankly, surprised me. And I must admit that I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm not all that well versed in philosophy, but Dr. Meyers managed to explain it all to me in a painless and fascinating way. For those who are interested in the whole historical arc of pagan philosophy, and even those who simply want an easy-to-read overview of just what pagan philosophy might be about, this is a must-read book. The only question for modern Pagans becomes, where do we go from here?

Rev. Kirk Thomas
ADF Archdruid
on December 10, 2016
One of my favorite books as of this present time! This book is a classic, very informative, factual, and worth reading! I recommend anyone who wants to understand core ancient pagan culture, beliefs, and philosophy to buy this book if they haven't already. 😁
on July 17, 2014
That's a great book if you want to understand the history of pagan philosophy, and very informative. I like the way the author explains things, it's easy to understand. It also have a long and interesting list of other books you can read if you want to dig deeper in some specific issue. It seems that Brendan Myers did a really good and extensive research.
on April 13, 2016
Fantastic and thorough history of pagan philosophy and its influence into the modern age. Another must for anyone on a pagan path!!! Loved it!!!!
on August 21, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. Not only was it entertaining, but extremely informative. I learned so much from this book and highly recommend to all who're interested in philosophy in general.
on November 10, 2015
Brilliant! nothing more needs to be said. It's all spelled out in the Book Title.
on March 10, 2016
Excellent book! I highly recommend it!
on August 19, 2015
Awesome summary of the historical basis for modern pagan philosophy
on January 4, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend. He loved it! He is a Druid minister and had read other books by this author.
on April 5, 2015
Haven't finished the book yet but the condition it came in was decent.