Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Easy Learn to Crochet in Just One Day
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

82%
18%

on April 1, 2007
I am a beginner crocheter, and bought this book because I wanted some very easy crochet patterns. I was very pleased with the selection of patterns! The patterns are all beginner-to-easy and progress from projects made with simple rectangles to ones requiring some shaping/trims. I really liked that nearly all of the patterns use relatively inexpensive, easy to find yarns that can be purchased at any craft store, unlike some crochet books that call for expensive, hard to find designer yarns. I did give the book a "4" overall instead of a "5" however, because I think the learn to crochet instructions at the beginning of the book would be a bit difficult for a person who has never crocheted at all to follow - they are all black & white drawings. Color photos would be more helpful. Overall though, a great book!
on September 10, 2015
Great book! Has been a great resource to get going with basic stitches. I've been using it in conjunction with video media available and I'm very happy with how the pictures or drawings help back up where the online video can lack in showing exactly where the hook should go.
on March 22, 2012
I had a hard time picking out a book for crocheting. Very glad I picked this one. Plus an extra hint. When I have a hard time with a new stich I You Tube it. So between the two I have made many many things.
on January 3, 2014
Great book for someone learning crochet and it has lots of patterns to try right away. I made the belt for my son and he loved it! He has such a skinny little waist that there was nothing store bought that would work. Now he has something and I can make it in as many colors as he wants.
on January 28, 2010
The title says it all! You do learn to crochet in just one day. I am off and running on many projects now. I would highly recommend this book for anyone with a little sewing sense. The projects are fun and make great gifts.
on February 19, 2010
This book is informative and thorough, giving the reader a solid background in crochet and a reference point with which to refer during the projects. I have made several of the projects in the book, and they were all wonderful.
on March 20, 2010
I saw this book at Michael's and loved it but didn't like the price they were charging. I checked Amazon and the price including shipping was less than half what Michael's was charging.
on April 8, 2010
This is a good book if you want to learn to crochet or just need a refresher course. I like the easy projects that are in the book.
on February 23, 2013
Great book to refresh your skills or a first starter. Well worth the the small price that we paid for it.
on December 20, 2012
This was exactly what I was looking for. It is perfect for the beginner and was a very helpful tool.