Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 20, 2018
This is a must read for any athlete, leader, or otherwise. Great book by a great coach! I wish the book was still in print.
on October 21, 2016
I was given this book over 25 years ago as a gift. It has never left my side. This book predates some of the fad self-improvement concepts and strikes to the heart of living a successful and fulfilling life; working hard, pursuing your dreams, treating yourself and others with respect, and being gracious in both victory and defeat. I now give it frequently as a gift with the hope it will impact others the way it impacted me.
on July 1, 2017
Best book ever on how to be a true athlete and a man!!!!!!!!
on December 29, 2016
great
on November 3, 2016
Very inspiring
on September 9, 2013
Great book for young adult scholar-athletes to channel encouraging & positive motivation for sports and their future ahead of them..
on August 8, 2014
We raised our family with the words written here. Aloof the quotes are life changing. Just need to share its benefits with some of our friends for their milestone birthdays. The thanks are unending.
on June 8, 2015
Excellent motivational book, perfect for high school age youth.
on May 1, 2013
Packed with many powerful quotes...i have used the content for my personal inspiration as well as teaching in my classes.
on June 25, 2015