Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 774 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 865 reviews
on July 12, 2017
I played this game to death and I still love it. It is my favorite game to date for so many reasons, great rpg, grafics that still hold up to today's open world games, and so many fantasy quests that aren't even the main storyline. I bought the add-on segments after playing it through twice and it gave the game even more life. The building wasn't my favorite but I loved going through some new elements with the vampires. Solstheim was a whole new game inside a game. Worth it.
on August 28, 2015
I received this on time nicely packaged. It came with 2 disks, leflet and standard green casing. I have enjoyed this game for months before installing the expansion pack. I wanted to have both experiences. I love how you have endless quests and yet there is no set way to play. It's not one level to another it's a free play with purpose. I highly recommend this game if your a gamer that finishes games in a day or two.
on February 28, 2015
There are so many things to do in this game and there's no time limit. You can build up your character and finish an objective whenever you find the time. Your character can make their own armor, build their own house, explore dungeons, slay dragons, cast spells, make potions, get married, break into houses, etc. There are some scenarios that can lead your character down an evil path but there are many more opportunities to do the right thing. The only problem might be the long loading times (under 1 min) between dungeons after you've accomplished all this great things BUT this will give you an opportunity to grab nourishment from the fridge after playing the game for eight hours straight.
on June 11, 2015
This game is great, no doubt about it. There is so much to do and sometimes it just made my head spin and I ended up blowing a lot of it off. Having said that I'm still glad all that little stuff is there and I may go back to it sometime. The graphics are beautiful and the world is huge. You can fast travel which basically lets you point to a place on the map you've visited before and are able to return to. In this expanded version there are many more quests and 100's of hours of playtime. I think this game can go to at least 300. I honestly hate playing any game over 40 and definitely 60. In this version you can also build a house and adopt 2 children. This may be in the regular version but you can even ride a dragon. Even better in this game you can become a werewolf. The loading times are slow but it's a big game. Now playing the PC version on my laptop is a lot slower.

I got this 360 Legendary Edition as a gift for my dad. He had the regular version but had no idea there was an expanded version until I myself got the PC one as a gift. I would of gotten the PS3 version if I could put cheats in it. There is a game genie cheat you can get but that only gives you a lot of money. As much as I hate the somewhat sluggish but still playable game play and having to hook this to steam and use a keyboard and mouse, I'm glad you can use way more cheats for the PC version.

Anyways this review is supposed to be about the XBOX 360 version. So yes it's great, I've watched my dad play it. If 63 year old men like this than I'm sure you will too. Just don't make it your life even though reality sucks. So go and get it. Have fun!
on September 13, 2014
This is quite possibly one of my favorite games for xbox 360. A completely open world rpg with unlimited quests, and a fantastic story line. I purchased this game for my second playthrough ( I used an old roommates xbox for the first, and then purchased my own when I moved out), and I have still not completed the storyline because I spend most of the time getting lost on side quests and adventuring.

Even though I have beaten it before, I am constantly finding new quests that I have not yet played, and I love having the additional downloadable content, which brings even more quests, storylines, and makes some general changes to the majority of the game.

I would recommend that anyone try this game, but please note that it is not for everyone. Some gamers are just not big on RPGs, and may not find this game exciting enough, so they may not give it an actual chance.

Overall, I would purchase this game again if needed, and will continue to play it, despite the fact that it came out in 2011.
on January 16, 2017
Great game and series, this holds true to the Elder Scrolls series and is a great game. Lots of fun and tons of replay value.

5 Stars!
on December 28, 2013
Oblivion was pretty much my first 'next-gen' game (360/PS3/Wii gen) and it really amazed me at the time. I went through and got all the achievements in the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Though I didn't put nearly as many hours as many others, I only did one playthrough but got quite a bit out of it. Then went on to play both Fallouts and here I am now back at Skyrim.

I've put about 100 hours into the game so far and have played about half way through one of the DLC's, Dragonborne so far. It really is incredible game that gives you so much to do, whether you want to hang around a town and run errands or go high into the mountains and explore deep caverns, Skyrim has what you're looking for and is very refined it the way it does it for you. Almost every facet of this game is bursting with quality and you can just tell that much thought was given to it's design and implementation. There are numerous stories and books and journal entries that would probably take you days to read. And much more information about the realm of Tamriel and also some relations and explanations of Oblivion and Morrowind, which is quite neat if you're interested in that stuff.

Overall, a mesmerizing, totally immersive game that you can find yourself lost in it's spell quite easily. If you like fantasy and crave a very long adventure that has a lot of customization to fit your fancy, Skyrim almost assuredly has what you're looking for. 5 Stars.
on May 15, 2014
My husband and I purchased two of these games for our boys as Christmas presents. Five months later, they are still happy to play it and talk strategy with each other or other players. The DLC was a must-have and didn't disappoint.

It does have to load every time you change areas even just to open a door to enter or exit a building like Nic and Holly said but some doors won't do that. It may be annoying to someone who has already mastered the game; however, newbies may appreciate the helpful tips are displayed during that wait time.

The graphics are awesome. There are mini mysteries to solve, many caves to discover and explore, cool dragons to conquer or befriend, and you can choose to be a monster (werewolf or vampire). Spells, magic powers like telekinesis, and ability conjuring shouts, oh my!

There are some glitches - like a shield in the air for some inexplicable reason - but nothing off-putting enough to keep the boys away. Fus roh dah has become a motivational phrase in our home.
on June 9, 2014
Skyrim is a thrilling place. Not just a game,but, but an entire realm to explore and interact in. Battle trolls, drauger, Dragons, are other nasties in starkly beautiful place. Be hero, villain, build your home, have a family, or spread terror near and far. You choose. Hours of fun. I've racked up over 2200 already. Highly recommended.
on March 20, 2014
I played Skyrim over the course of a month while staying at a friends. I poured a lot of time into it and upon returning home immediately bought a copy for myself.
I don't have the Kinect though, so I can't comment on the Kinect feautures.

But I really like this game. There's a seemingly endless amount of quests and caves to go through. I think some quests are repeating quests as well (The Legend of Red Eagle) So there's a handle of infinite quests, but besides that even if you finish every quest from the main game you can move onto the DLC's. Again, no comment as I'm not quite done with the game yet.
Graphics and most importantly, environment are unbeatable (in my opinion)

The prices change, but I assure you it's worth every penny!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.