Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on December 21, 2012
My only complaint is that I ordered a girl elf which comes with skirt. The box that the elf comes in clearly states that " I am a boy". Since my daughter can read, she wants to know why her girl doll is a boy. Talk about gender confusion! Otherwise this has been a lot of fun for everyone.
on October 25, 2013
So cute, and very well made, we will start the tradition for the Grandkids at our house this year. The grands live far away so we are sending photo updates on what exactly our elf is up to during the Holiday season.
on October 27, 2013
Bought this last Christmas to start a tradition with my grand daughter. We had so much fun with her. We named her Elfie and Elfie can be quite mischievous. It's almost time for her to come back and visit again!
on January 17, 2014
Elf On The Shelf Is new to us this year.... I love it and we are in our 40's ....lol..... Bought one for my Sister and her husband so they can have for next year.... really cute even for Adults
on December 13, 2012
Recommend for children and anyone who needs to brighten each day leading to Christmas. The book and elf were exactly as described and of good quality.
on December 16, 2012
This has been a Fun Experience for my children!! The ONLY Reason why I gave only 4 stars vs. 5 is because I WISH they would have wire in the arms and legs!! It would truly make things So Incredibly Easier!! Anyways, Overall I would Definitely Recommend this product! My children have enjoyed finding their little elf each morning in a new location (I.e. cradling baby Jesus, roasting mini marshmallows over a battery-lit tea light candle, taking a marshmallow 'bubble bath', dancing with Barbie, leaving a pkg of snowflake six lets [with a note that said it was one of Santa's favorite treats], ect.). Needless to say, we have had alot of Fun with our little elf, but like I said before and seeing just how busy/active our little elf is, it would Certainly be Very helpful if he had been made with wires throughout his body!
on December 13, 2010
My Daughter loves her Elf On A Shelf. It's cute and fun but not much help getting a two year old to behave. Anyway it's wonderful and hopefully next year she will understand it better.
on November 11, 2013
This is a great idea... this will be the first year my family has an elf and I am really hoping it goes well. Great condition, fast shipping.
on December 30, 2012
My grandaughter loved this and I think we may have just started a Christmas tradition it was such fun watching her look for every morning
on January 16, 2012
This product arrived in perfect condition. At first my 6 yr. old wanted nothing to do with it. She said she was scary looking but, by the next day she could not wait to find her. Definately wish I had bought this a few years ago.